General Campground Information
Select My Site
We Are Pet Friendly!
- Aggressive pets of any breed will not be allowed in the campground. Any pet showing aggression or guarding behaviors must be removed from the property.
- Pets must be leashed at all times (no longer than 6'), except for designated off-leash area (such as KampK9).
- Pets must immediately be picked up after. Waste bags are provided in the office and in the KampK9 area.
- We do not allow pets in tents.
- Pets are not to be left alone, either outside or in the camper or accommodation.
- If owners are not able to control their pet's barking (day or night), they must remove the pet from the property.
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not allowed in buildings.
- Limit 2 dogs. For additional dogs please inquire at time of reservation. Additional charges may apply.
- Service dogs of all breeds are welcome at our KOA Campground. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
Please Note: New York state law requires a copy of the rabies certificate/ vaccines at time of check in for all pets. A copy will be kept on file for the duration of your stay.
To protect our natural resources, please follow state regulations:
- Do not bring firewood with you when you travel.
- Purchase locally what you need for your stay.
- Burn all firewood in your campsite fire rings.
- Leave any extra firewood for the next camper. Never transport firewood home.
- Spread the word with family & friends.
Pool Hours & Policy
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults (18 years of age or older) must be present whenever the pool is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior).
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don't drink alcohol and swim.
Campground Hours - Office, Camp Store, Quiet Times
- 9am-7pm (Sun-Thu)
- 9am-9pm (Fri-Sat and Holiday Extended Weekends)
Quiet Hours are 10pm - 7am. We work hard to deliver an amazing experience for each of our guests. While some campers like to stay up late, others like to get up early. Please be courteous to your neighbors and observe the quiet times. A few tips: turn down music, keep voices low, control slamming doors, shield excess lighting. Thank you for being mindful of others during your stay.
Minimum Stay / Cancellation
We follow the KOA Cancellation Policy with the following exceptions: Due to reservation lead time and campsite availability, we are unable to offer refunds on Holiday Weekends & Long Term stays.
Additional Overnight Guests
Motorcycles & Golf Carts
Personal Code of Conduct
Please reference KOA policy: https://koa.com/contact-us/faqs/8/809/
A Few Words From Our Legal Team
Meet Your Hosts
"Come to Explore, Stay to Relax! That's what we felt our very first visit to #TheBridge."For James and Stacia, owning a campground was one of those BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) dreams for the distant future. As many of us have had to navigate the changes over the last few years, the timing for the Maddens to jump fully into the camping adventure became a now or never. James has always loved the great outdoors: skating, hiking, surfing, enjoying the peace and connection found in nature. He is a designer by trade and has a passion for rock guitar, so we just may experience some fun music events at the Kampground. Stacia grew up camping with her family, and the fun she had at the KOAs being some of her fondest memories. She is prior Navy and has a background in facilities, but her passion is good food, great friends, and feisty corgis. While protecting the peaceful and quiet reputation the park has earned over the past years, James & Stacia are also excited to find ways to bring value to everyone and create the best camper experience available.