General Campground Information
Select My Site
We Are Pet Friendly!
- Aggressive pets of any breed will not be allowed in the campground. Any pet showing aggression or guarding behaviors must be removed from the property.
- Pets must be leashed at all times (no longer than 6'), except for designated off-leash area (such as KampK9).
- Pets must immediately be picked up after. Waste bags are provided in the office and in the KampK9 area.
- We do allow pets in RV and Kabin sites, but restrict tent sites to no pets.
- Pets are not to be left alone, either outside or in the camper or Kabins.
- If owners are not able to control their pet's barking (day or night), they must remove the pet from the property.
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not allowed in buildings.
- Limit 2 dogs. For additional dogs please inquire at time of reservation. Additional charges may apply.
- Service dogs of all breeds are welcome at our KOA Campground. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
Please Note: New York state law requires all pets to be up-to-date on their shots. A copy of the rabies certificate/ vaccines should be available at time of check in for all pets.
Help Us Protect Adirondack Trees. Moving firewood transports tree-killing insects. Please leave your firewood at home, and BUY IT WHERE YOU BURN IT. The forest will thank you!
To protect our natural resources, please follow state regulations:
- Do not bring firewood with you when you travel.
- Purchase locally what you need for your stay.
- Burn all firewood in your campsite fire rings. Never leave the fire unattended.
- Leave any extra firewood for the next camper. Never transport firewood home.
- Spread the word with family & friends.
Safety & Enjoyment
- Fireworks, Sparklers, Snap Poppers.
- Guns of any kind (includes BB & paintball) or bows/arrows.
- Laser pointers or other extreme light devices.
- Accessing playground or riding bikes after nightfall.
- Any actions damaging trees/bushes, sites or other campground property.
- Moving fire rings around the site.
2pm - Check-in for Cabins, RV & Tent sites
11am - Check-out for Cabins
12pm - Check-out for RV & Tent sites
We understand early arrival or late departure exceptions are sometimes needed. Let us know and we'll do our very best to make the space available for your camping enjoyment. The fee schedule is $7 per hour early/late, unless waived for special circumstances. Thank you for helping us provide consistent and thoughtful service to all our camping guests.
Pool Hours & Policy
Please join us in following state safety guidelines:
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults (18 years of age or older) must be present whenever the pool is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior).
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don't drink alcohol and swim.
- For everyone's safety, enjoy the pool without jumping, running or rough play.
- Please read and follow all posted signs.
Only campground guests and registered visitors are authorized to use the swimming facilities. At registration, all guests are invited to read and initial receipt of the mandatory brochure Use of Our Swimming Facilities.
Campground Hours - Office, Kamp Store, Quiet Times
- 9am-7pm (Sun-Thu)
- 9am-9pm (Fri-Sat and Holiday Extended Weekends)
Quiet Hours are 10pm - 8am. We work hard to deliver an amazing experience for each of our guests. While some campers like to stay up late, others like to get up early. Please be courteous to your neighbors and observe the quiet times. A few tips: turn down music, keep voices low, control slamming doors, shield excess lighting. Thank you for being mindful of others during your stay.
Additional Overnight Guests
Golf Carts & ATVs
Trash & Recycling
Minimum Stay / Cancellation
We follow the KOA Cancellation Policy with the following exceptions: Due to reservation lead time and campsite availability, we are unable to offer refunds on Holiday Weekends & Long Term stays.
Personal Code of Conduct
Please reference KOA policy: https://koa.com/contact-us/faqs/8/809/
A Few Words From Our Legal Team
Meet Your Hosts
"This destination campground is not your typical Journey; and if you're looking for Tranquility and Fun - you've come to the right place!!"We, Donna and Karl, are so happy that we are fulfilling our dream of owning our own campground!! A lot of our friends thought we were crazy when we sold our house and moved into our camper to venture out looking for a campground to purchase. It was a major decision to just go for it, do it now or our dream would NEVER happen. It was scary but well worth it. We Love camping and have been to several KOA campgrounds. Entertaining people and enjoying time spent with family and friends is like second nature to both of us. Karl loves to cook, whether it be burgers and dogs or smoking some good BBQ. Donna loves activities with games and arts/crafts very much geared for children. She also has some crazy idea of doing paint & wine night for the ladies. Our goal is to continue the reputation of the park with fun activities for all and maintain the tranquility the park has. We look forward to making our campers have the best camping experience!