Why Southern New Brunswick Should Be on Your Road Trip List
Why Southern New Brunswick Should Be on Your Road Trip Bucket List
Wondering where you can take the family on your next getaway? New Brunswick is a stunning Canadian province with rich history and dazzling landscapes.
5 Reasons Southern New Brunswick Is a Destination Spot
You will always have something to do when you visit Sussex KOA Journey. We are within driving distance of some of the area's most breathtaking sights and exhilarating adventures. Check out some of the top reasons why our campground is the perfect home base for your New Brunswick getaway:
- Fundy National Park: Enjoy a short, 30-minute drive to New Brunswick's first national park, where you can chase after waterfalls through countless kilometers of trails, explore a diverse marine ecosystem and observe the world's highest tides.
- Hopewell Rocks: Walk or kayak beneath more than 20 of the Atlantic Ocean rock sculptures, created through thousands of years of erosion.
- Saint John: Take a drive south of the oldest incorporated city in New Brunswick to see stunning natural sites and experience the longest-standing farmers market in the country at the Saint John City Market.
- Saint Andrews: Recognized as one of the most beautiful coastal towns in New Brunswick, Saint Andrews is full of exciting things to do, including the Kingsbrae Garden and Huntsman Marine Science Center. It also offers access to Ministers Island.
- The Bay of Fundy: This body of water is one of New Brunswick's most unique wonders, known for its high tides, stunning rock cliffs and charming fishing villages.
The Fundy Coastal Drive Road Trip Route Through Southern New Brunswick
The Fundy Coastal Drive enables you to revel in the region's beauty. This route connects you with nature as you drive along the Atlantic coast, stopping to see the Hopewell Rocks, the Fundy National Park, Saint John and other locations.
Whether you are starting the route from St. Stephen or up in Moncton, Sussex KOA Journey is the ideal stopping point during your road trip. We are the only KOA in the region, fully stocked with the cozy amenities you need to relax in style after a long day of sightseeing. Enjoy a calming dip into a heated pool, try your hand at a game of horseshoes or grab a bite to eat at our on-site restaurant.
Reserve Your Site at Sussex KOA Journey
Whether you are planning a getaway in Southern New Brunswick or looking for a rest stop for your road trip, our KOA is ready to meet your needs. Check out our site availability and book your stay at Sussex KOA Journey today!