The Latest Updates for Strafford KOA
Great news! We’re open for our 2020 camping season! While this season may be a bit different than what you are used to, we're committed to keeping you and our staff safe while having fun in the great outdoors.
We are open to residents from all states! Per NH guidelines, any guest who is visiting from outside of New England (NH, ME, RI, VT, CT, MA) will be required to attest that they have quarantined in their home state for 14 days prior to their stay.
Below is the most current status of our amenities and information about what we are doing to keep you safe. Check back any time for updated details.
The following will remain open with Social Distancing Procedures in place:
- Camp Store- Open with limited hours and social distancing procedures
- Bathhouses – All open with social distancing procedures and enhanced sanitizing procedures
- Laundry Facilities – Limited to one person in the building at a time
- Pavilion – Available for use with proper social distancing
- Sports Field and Basketball Court – Available for use with proper social distancing
- Gaga Pit – Available for use by one family at a time
- Horseshoes – Available for use with proper social distancing
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Fishing Pond
- Propane Filling Station
- Dog Park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Dump Station
- Nature Trail
- Boat Rentals
The following may be open with Social Distancing Procedures in Place:
- Hiking Trails
- Restaurants – Open for dine-in. take-out, and delivery
- Shopping – Open with limited occupancy
Our COVID-19 Safe Practices
As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are sharing some of our best practices and actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we are adhering to our guest expectations. As always, the safety, security, and health of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance and our highest priority.