General Campground Information
Hours of Operation
Pool & Hot Tub: 9am-Sunset (Weather permitting. Please observe all posted rules.)
Laundry: Open 24 Hours
Quiet Hours: 10pm-7am
We have firewood available for purchase at the campground store! Once purchased, we are more than happy to deliver it to your site.
- Bike Rentals: Choose from our 3 wheel banana bikes, quads, double seater, or electric assist bikes. Our electric assist bikes allow you to cruise with ease, and are available for hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rentals. All other bikes are available for hourly and half day rentals.
- Kayak Rentals: Explore the beautiful mangrove-lined bayou from the seat of a kayak. Keep an eye out for dolphins, herons, egrets and other wildlife.
RV/Tent: 48 hours (2 days before your scheduled arrival)
Cabins: 7 days (1 week before your scheduled arrival)
Golf Cart Policy
- Drivers must have valid Drivers License.
- Golf carts must follow posted speed limits and traffic signage and park in designated parking areas.
- Please be aware of children, pets and adults at play on campground.
*Visitor access to campground amenities (such as the pool or pavilion) may be restricted due to maximum occupancy rules. Campground management reserves the right to adjust visitor policy at any time.
After Hours/Emergency Number
For police, fire or medical emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.
Awning & Tent Stakes Prohibited on RV Sites: Please do not use awning & tent stakes at our RV sites. They will cut the Cable TV lines.
WiFi: Free basic WiFi is offered throughout the campground. WiFi is intended for checking emails and basic browsing and does not support streaming services or other large bandwidth platforms.
- You must be 21 or older to make a reservation, pay, or sign for registration. No one under 21 is allowed to stay without an adult 21 or older. Photo ID may be required.
- Deluxe Cabins - If you are traveling with your pet, you must verify that you have a pet friendly unit (charges apply).
- Although our tent sites seem large, only one tent per site.
Meet Your Hosts
I'm really excited to meet all of our wonderful campers! Come visit St. Pete and let's have a G-R-E-A-T time.Lori Hight, general manager of St. Petersburg/Madeira Beach KOA Holiday, has been involved in all phases of the camping experience. In her 15 years at Camping World, she helped campers with everything from sleeping bags and checkers games to awnings and hot water heaters. Now she is able to take that experience a step further and be involved with her campers right at the ground level. “Being one-on-one with campers and making great memories together is my number one goal” says Hight. Lori and her husband have 3 adult children, and guess what they do for fun? They love camping, fishing, kayaking and going to the beach!