Want to Learn More?
Scottsburg, IN 47170
- Reservations booked longer than six (6) nights are subject to review and possible cancelation. Please keep in mind that the Campground cannot be used as a permanent residence and background checks may be competed on all persons wishing to camp for an extended stay. We work closely with traveling professionals and their employers to ensure a safe camping experience for all thus online reservations for extended stays are not accepted.
- Monthly camping is done on a 30-night consecutive basis. Pay in 30-night increments. Electric is metered (market rate). Applications for monthly sites can be obtained by emailing [email protected] with your request. We have a limited number of monthly sites available throughout the season. Attempting to book online and forgo the application process and/or background check will result in the cancelation of your reservation.
- Interested in camping for the season? Our normal camping season runs from April 1 to the end of October (weather permitting). To add your name to the list of interested seasonal campers please drop us an email at [email protected] and provide your name(s), information on your RV (year, type, amp (30 or 50) and length), information on pets and the number of people looking to camp (max occupancy is six(6). We recommend camping first on an overnight basis, so you and your family become familiar with all that the campground has to offer before submitting requests for Seasonal Sites. We are currently not accepting new seasonal reservations until possibly the fall of 2023.
- Extended stay and/or Monthly campsites (30-night increments): Letter from local employer required and/or background check completed on all persons looking to camp extended stay or monthly sites. Online extended stay/monthly reservations are not accepted.
- Seasonal camping: April 1 to the end of October (weather permitting). Join waiting list. Send email to [email protected].