General Campground Information
Hours & Information
- Summer: Mon-Fri; 10a-5p | Saturday; 10a-8p | Sunday 10a-5p
- Spring/Fall: Closed Monday | Tue -Fri; 10a-5p | Saturday; 10a-8p | Sunday 10a-5p
- Winter: office may be closed Dec/Jan/Feb, call and/or leave a message
Nightly Quiet Hours: 10pm to 8am
Pool Hours: 10 am – Dusk Daily (weather/conditions permitting; Memorial - Labor Day).
Check-in and Check-out times
- There is a charge for additional people and vehicles.
- Tents are not allowed on RV sites. To add a tent, please make a reservation on a tent site.
- RV/Tent campsites all have a maximum occupancy of six(6) persons. An additional campsite should be purchased to accommodate more than six (6) persons.
Cabins can accommodate 4 or 6 people depending on the unit rented.
- Cabins are limited to two vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed with cabin rentals.
Please have visitors/guests check into the office and obtain a pass.
- Visitor/guest passes are required and can be purchased in the Camp Store.
- All visitors/guests/vehicles must stop and register at Camp Store. Why? To ensure emergency personnel have an accurate record of who is on the campground in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
- Visitors/guests should exit the park prior to 10PM quiet hours.
- The visitor/guest fee is $5 per person ages 4 and up ($6/holiday). Seniors (60+) are $2/$4 holidays.
- Visitors/guests must park in our overflow parking areas.
- Visitors/guests may be onsite between 10 AM and 10 PM.
- No overnight visitors/guests unless they are part of your original camping reservation. The campsite occupancy may not be exceeded.
- Campground reserves the right to limit and/or refuse additional visitors/guests at our discretion.
- Please, no more than two pets per site.
- Pets are part of the family and with any member of the family, you have the responsibility for your pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times no longer than 6 feet. When on your site please tether your pet within the confines of your site.
- Do not leave your pet unattended (esp. while tethered).
- Pets should be attended to by an adult.
- Please clean up after your pets and dispose of waste in dumpsters.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness can result in removal from the campground.
- Pets are not allowed in pavilions, playground or cabins.
Carpets/mats are prohibited on the grass. Please help us keep our grass green. Please DO NOT PARK on GRASS or run it over or park sideways with your wheels on the grass.
Guests must use the overflow parking areas and not block roadways and/or the end of sites.
Golf Cart & Bicycle Policy
Bicycles may be ridden on the gravel roadways. No riding bikes after dark.
The Campground is required to follow all local and state fire rules. Please use this website to search if there is a current burn ban during your stay. If there is a burn ban there are "NO" open fires permitted on the campground. https://www.in.gov/dhs/burnban
- The pool may be closed due to incremental weather and/or other conditions if needed.
- No Lifeguard on duty.
- Swim at your own risk.
- No diving or jumping. No hanging on floating pool rope.
- Cameras in use.
- The maximum water occupancy is 35. Swimmers may be asked to limit their swim time to allow others swim time as well.
- All children under 14 must be always accompanied at all times.
- Children of potty-training years, or special needs, must wear a well fitted swim diaper. If you need, there are some for sale in the Camp Store.
- Please shower before entering pool. Showers are located within the Bathhouse adjacent to the pool.
- No food, no smoking in pool area.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture, there are umbrella holes specifically located in the concrete as positioned.
Trash can also be taken to one of the dumpsters located throughout the property.
Please do not leave garbage out overnight.
Blue recycling bags are available in the Camp Store for cans and plastic water bottles. Proceeds benefit Care Camps for Kids.
Fishing poles may be borrowed from the Camp Store.
Kayak, paddle boat, canoe rentals are available in the Camp Store. Rental comes with life vest and paddles.
Parents must check out equipment and sign Liability Rental Agreement.
Gas engines are not allowed on the lake.
Parent must check out equipment and sign Liability Rental Agreement.
Code of Conduct
Please respect other campers and our facilities. Loud, rowdy or other inappropriate behavior of any kind will result in your removal from the campground without refund or other compensation. Management reserves the right to evict, at our discretion and without refund, any person whose conduct is objectionable or violates campground rules.
Quite Hours | 10 PM to 8 AM
- Smoking is not allowed in any indoor facilities (cabins, restrooms, pavilion, camp store, or game room).
- Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground or leave in fire rings.
We are exploring options to add EV Charging in the future.
Propane for Sale
Please see Camp Store for details.
Meet Your Hosts
Enjoy the Adventure!The lake is calling, and we answered! After purchasing the campground in early 2022, we made the big move from Wyoming to Southern Indiana.
While the weather is definitely different here than what we are used to, the people are amazing, warm and friendly.
We are excited to bring improvements to the campground and be a part of helping families and friends make new memories. We hope that you can enjoy the adventure and camp with us often!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more memorable. Mark & Marny (M&M)