General Campground Information
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Check in Time: 2 pm
Check out Time: Noon
Pool Hours: 8am - Dark
Visitor Policy: Please register at the Office prior to entering into the Campground. Visitors must exit by 10 pm.
Quiet Hours: 10 pm-8 am
- Play area for kids including a ladder ball game and balance beam and tetherball
- Catch & release fishing pond
- Feed the Fish for 25 cents at the pond
- Cornhole Rental
- Lake Ray Roberts a short drive East
- Texas Motor Speedway is only half hour drive from the RV park
Check In - Check Out times
Please check with the office if you need a late check-out
Fires are only allowed off the ground in a fire pit. Barbeque grills are permissible at your site.
We now offer Fire Pit Rentals at our KOA General Store.
For motorhomes ONLY, Enderby Gas will come on site to fill your tanks. This only applies to 'fixed' propane tanks. Their number is (940) 482-3225
Meet Your Hosts
Be still and knowJacquie moved from Chatsworth, California to Texas early 2016. She began her career in sales at McClain's Longhorn RV on May 1st 2017. She and her husband are full time RVers and just love this lifestyle.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Sanger/Denton North KOA.