Internet reservations are currently not available for this KOA: Sandusky / Bayshore KOA
* We do have a train that runs off property and can be very annoying if you are not used to a train close by. We do apologize but we do not have control over the train schedule*
* Very kid /family friendly - Quiet time is 11pm - 8am *
WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN ANY OF OUR LODGING. IF YOU DECIDE TO GO AGENTS OUR POLICY YOU WILL BE FINED $100 OR MORE. So please be honest and follow our Policy
Alex & Ashlee GM/Hosts
*NOTE* If you arrive and there is no security staff at the gate you can still find your site information and site map located at our Late Night Registration area located right on the front side of our office/store right when you pull in. All your information us located on the door. Just find your reservation and attached site map. Once our security finishes rounds they will stop by to make sure you are all set up for the night.
Late Night Security Phone: 9pm - 4am ( if need to get a hold of someone for help please call our security line) If no one picks up please leave a message and one of our security staff will return your call.
(419) 625 - 1495
* NOTE * We are very kid/family friendly
* NOTE * We have a city-type campground feel at times
* NOTE * We have a train that runs off property
Please understand we have limited extra space on property. Visitors use amenities, pools, playground, facilities, parking., activities, etc and it's not fair to registered campers who are on vacation.
If you want to see if your accommodation/cabin is ready early, please call our office - NO GUARANTEE FOR AN EARLY CHECK IN
* NOTE * Our check out time is 11am for lodging / 12pm for RV and Tent - PLEASE understand we need time to clean and make sure your camping experience is the best we can offer.
* You may bring your own fire wood OHIO LOCAL WOOD ONLY (Certified Emerald Ash Borer FREE ONLY) *
* NO out of state wood *
Get your password at check in.
You're not just campers, you're family!Sandusky/Bayshore KOA is a family owned campground and has been in operation since 1968 by the Hoffman family. My wife's family has trusted both of us to run the family business and bring our fresh and new ideas to help make our campground one of the best destinations campgrounds in Ohio.We have a city campground atmosphere and a train that runs of property. Each season we added new recreation, amenities, activities, themed weekends and accommodations to make your camping experience one you will remember and talk about for years to come. Paint Ball, Archery, Pedal Cart Track, Jump Pillow, Snack Bar, Gem Mine, Pedal Cart Rentals, Movie Night, Horse Shoes, Volleyball, Corn Hole and much more! We are the closest campground to Cedar Point & Sports Force. So come stay with us the next time you are planning your summer family vacation and remember you're not just campers, you're family!
That doesn't mean this area has to always be empty. When you start reviewing camping options, your history will display here to help compare sites and find the best stay. You will be able to share your stay information with friends or family and save it for a later time if you have a KOA.com Account.