General Campground Information
Pets in Cabins
Check-in and Check-Out times
Pool opens Memorial Day Weekend and closes the Tuesday after Labor Day.
24 Hour Laundry
Golf Cart Policy
1. Proof of golf cart insurance must be supplied
2. Licensed drivers 21 or older may operate the golf cart
3. Golf carts must be equipped with headlights/taillights to be driven after dark
4 .No impaired (Alcohol/Drugs) operation of golf carts
5. Remove key from golf cart when not in use
6. Only number of passengers per manufactures recommendation and passengers must remain seated when golf cart is in motion.
7. Must follow 5 MPH speed limit
NO Smoking in Cabins
Meet Your Hosts
Everyday is a good day at the Red Lodge KOA.Hello, we are Jason and Rebecca Tubb. As of 4/5/22, we are the newest owners of the Red Lodge KOA. We previously owned the Travelers Rest / N. Greenville KOA in SC for the past 8 years. The Red Lodge KOA has been a special place to us as it was almost our first KOA to own approximately 12 years ago. The timing just wasn't right and the Lord lead us to SC. However, through a series of events, we have been blessed with a second chance to own and operate this little gem. This time it was right, so here we are. You will meet our two youngest daughters, Jennifer and Aisley, helping us around the campground. Our three oldest children, who were a huge part of our first KOA, are back in SC doing great. We have been blessed with a great staff this season that you will enjoy getting to know. Our goal is simple, to provide an immaculate campground with top notch customer service so you can enjoy a great outdoor experience. Happy Kamping, the Tubb's.