General Campground Information
1. ALL PETS MUST NOT BE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS ANY PEOPLE OR OTHER ANIMALS.
a. Prohibited dogs: Dogs of any of the following breeds are prohibited: Pitbull, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids
2. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES.
3. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER ALL YOUR DOGS. IF YOU ARE SEEN NOT CLEANING UP AFTER THEM, THERE WILL BE A $25.00 FINE FOR EACH PILE WE CLEAN UP, AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT THE 2ND TIME, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK.
4. IF YOU ARE HOME, THE DOGS CAN BE OUTSIDE WITH YOU ON A LEASH. THERE IS NO TYING THE DOGS' LEASHES TO ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THE CAMPGROUND (FENCE, TREES, ECT)
5. THE ONLY TIME THE DOGS CAN BE OUTSIDE IS IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE WITH THEM (NO DOGS ARE TO BE TIED OUTSIDE OR PUT IN A KENNEL/CAGE OUTSIDE ALL DAY WHILE YOU ARE SITTING IN YOUR CAMPER OR LEAVING THE CAMPER. IF WE SEE THAT DOGS ARE LEFT OUTSIDE ALL DAY TIED, KENNELED OR CAGED AT YOUR CAMPER, AND YOU ARE INSIDE OR GONE, WE WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE).
6. NO DOGS WILL BE LEFT OUTSIDE AT NIGHTTIME.
7. YOU CANNOT TURN LOOSE ANY CATS THAT ARE NOT FIXED.
PLEASE BE A RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER. CAGES ALSO APPLY TO ANY CATS, TOO.
Daily 9am to 6pm
Check-In and Check-Out Times
If you need an extended check-out you will need to contact the front office by 10 am. If you have not contacted us, there will be a daily site charge added to your account.
Check-In Time - 2 pm
Meet Your Hosts
The staff are willing to go the extra mile to help! Customer service is always important.John grew up in the hospitality industry, learning the trade over many summers working in his grandmother's bed-n-breakfast in the North Georgia mountains. Now the father of three daughters, his vision is to unlock the full potential of beautiful campgrounds, particularly in and around the beautiful Smoky Mountains.