General Campground Information
Check in Time
Golf Cart Policy
Check out Time
5 MPH and Your Vehicles
- At the Monroe KOA, we have a 5 MPH Speed Limit throughout the campground. Please don't be upset if we ask you to slow down as we have a ton of kids in the campground and we want to keep them all safe.
- Car and Trailer washing is not allowed at the Monroe KOA.
- If there is not enough room to park your vehicles at your campsite, we have extra parking along our Mini-Golf, as well as in our Day Use Parking Areas.
- While at the campground all campers and visitors must display a valid car pass on the rearview mirror. Passes are available at the store or entrance gate.
- Our water slide runs from Memorial Day Weekend until Labor Day.
- Hours of the water slide are typically 11am until 8pm, but may vary throughout the season.
- You must be at least 40 inches tall to use the waterslide. If your child is too small to go down the water slide don't worry they can still go down with an adult.
- A wristband is required to use the water slide. Wristbands are provided to everyone camping. Additional wristbands may be purchased at the store.
- There is no limit to the fun with unlimited rides down our waterslide.
Meet Your Hosts
Making it GREAT in 2020!It is my honor and privilege to welcome you to the Monroe County Toledo North KOA! Not only will this be my sixth year here but also be my forth season as the General Manager!
I have lived in Monroe County for most of my life and was able to spend my summers here as a child. Now I have the opportunity to lead an incredible team to help pass that awesome experience on to you and your family!
When it comes to actives and having a good time, we are the place that you want to be! There are a bunch of fun themed weekends planned for 2020. Come celebrate Independence Day weekend by viewing our spectacular Firework display, or compete in a site decorating contest during one of our 7 Halloween Weekends! From Super Heroes to Fairytales we have a weekend we're sure you'd enjoy!
We have a great selection of accommodations. Shaded tent sites…check! Tree houses…check! RV sites and spacious deluxe cabins…double check! Now is a perfect time to reserve the dates for your stay.
I'm more excited than ever for a new KOA season. Hope to see you soon!
Monroe County/Toledo North KOA