General Campground Information
Check in Time
Day Use Policy
Golf Cart Policy
Check out Time
5 MPH and Your Vehicles
- At the Monroe KOA, we have a 5 MPH Speed Limit throughout the campground. Please don't be upset if we ask you to slow down as we have a ton of kids in the campground and we want to keep them all safe.
- Car and Trailer washing is not allowed at the Monroe KOA.
- If there is not enough room to park your vehicles at your campsite, we have extra parking along our Mini-Golf, as well as in our Day Use Parking Areas.
- While at the campground all campers and visitors must display a valid car pass on the rearview mirror. Passes are available at the store or entrance gate.
- Our water slide runs from Memorial Day Weekend until Labor Day.
- Hours of the water slide are typically 11am until 8pm, but may vary throughout the season.
- You must be at least 40 inches tall to use the waterslide. If your child is too small to go down the water slide don't worry they can still go down with an adult.
- A wristband is required to use the water slide. Wristbands are provided to everyone camping. Additional wristbands may be purchased at the store.
- There is no limit to the fun with unlimited rides down our waterslide.
Meet Your Hosts
We're not in the camping business, we're in the entertainment business.Recreational Adventures Co., the largest franchisee of KOA Campgrounds, is committed to providing our guests a fun and quality outdoor experience through superb customer service and family-fun amenities. RAC understands that our guests expect and deserve more than time away from home. By promoting and protecting our collective history, cultural heritage and rich natural environment, RAC creates recreational adventures.
Welcome to the Monroe County/Toledo North KOA! My name is Trevor Rossknecht and I'm the General Manager. My staff and I want you to not only experience our beautiful KOA, but take in all the sights and sounds the wonderful state of Michigan has to offer. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask.