Winter Camping Available with VERY LIMITED SERVICES
Missoula KOA is open year-round. Fall till late spring services are limited. Starting October 17th our office will be closed on Sunday and Monday this will continue until spring. There will be no same-day reservations or walk-in registrations available on Sunday and Monday. All reservations for Sunday and Monday must be made prior to those days. We will include special instructions for you on how to check in.
• 11/01/21 until Spring: Store hours will be 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday through Friday. Open 1 PM to 6 PM on Saturday. Closed on Sunday and Monday.
• 11/01/21 Only self-contained RV reservations will be allowed for the winter season and our two Deluxe Cabins Little Bear and Big Bear.
• All Reservations must be made in advance for Sunday and Monday. No Same day or Walk-Ins available.
• Water throughout the campground at campsites will be shut off on October 13th.
• Water if needed will be available at a frost-free faucet located near the pool fence west end.
• Limited restrooms and showers are available in the off-season. The satellite restrooms in the Camping Cabin and Tenting area are closed along with the main building restrooms. They will be available again mid-Spring when weather permits. The Unisex restrooms are open behind the Fun Center.
• Water is turned back on each year mid to late April as weather permits.