Internet reservations are currently not available for this KOA: Lemolo Lake / Crater Lake North KOA Holiday
Please call the campground directly to make your reservations at 800-562-5471. Thank you.
General Campground Information
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-5471 or 541-643-0750 before the deadlines listed below. During our operating season, text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify us by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee.
- Kamping Kabins: 7 day cancellation notice is required. Notify us by 4 p.m. 7days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive your deposit refund, minus a $15.00 cancelation fee.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: 14 Days cancellation notice is required. Notify us by 4 p.m. 14 days before your scheduled arrival to receive your deposit refund, minus a $35 cancellation fee.
- Reservations and cancellations made after these deadlines: Reservations made after cancellation deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after above deadlines will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Holidays and special events: For holidays and special events the cancellation notice for RV & Tent sites is extended to 7 days to receive your deposit back, minus a $10 cancellation fee. For holidays and special events for Deluxe Cabins & Accommodations, the cancellation notice is extended to 30 days to receive your deposit back, minus a $35 cancellation fee. For holidays and special events for Kamping Kabins, the cancellation is extended to 14 days to receive your deposit back , minus $15 cancellation fee. If cancellations happen after these deadlines a forfeiture of the deposit will result.
~South Shore Pizza Parlor is open daily between Memorial weekend and Labor Day weekend.
~Mt. Bailey Grill & Sports Lounge is open year round.
Both restaurants are open until 9:00 pm during their operating seasons.
40 Miles West on 138
~Steamboat Inn and Restaurant
Open breakfast, lunch ,and dinner.They take reservations for evening meal
Special Use Permit
September Free Weekend buy 1 get 1
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday - Sunday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Deluxe Cabins: 3:00 pm
RV Sites, Tent Sites & Camping Cabins - 1:00 pm
Deluxe Cabins - 11:00 am
RV Sites, Tent Sites & Camping Cabins - 12:00 Noon
Nearest Full Service Grocery Store
We recommend you shop for fresh meats and vegetables before you arrive as the nearest grocery store is approximately 80 miles from our KOA. Yes you read that correctly, it's 80 miles to the nearest full service grocery store. There are a few limited supply stores closer, but only a few and their selection won't be much larger than what we have in our store or what you would expect to see in a typical convenience store.
Firewood Sales & Policy
We sell firewood for $9.00 per bundle
We allow campers to bring firewood, BUT wood from areas outside the Umpqua National Forest is NOT permitted due to Forest Service Regulations regarding invasive species (i.e bugs that hang out in wood).
Please see our posting of current fire restrictions in the News section of the website or on-site postings at the campground. Fire restrictions can change rapidly. As a result, postings at the campground will always be the most current.
ALL visitors of guests staying at the campground MUST check in at the office and pay a $5.00 day use fee per vehicle each day they visit.
Visitors of guests staying at the campground MUST exit the park by 10:00 pm each day.
We allow non-guests to day use at our facility for $10.00 per vehicle.
Day Use ends at 7:00 PM for day use visitors (not visiting guests at the campground).
No discounts or passes are allowed for day use.
Dog Policy in Cabins
For guests at our KOA, boat launching is free during your stay.
The boat launch fee for non-guests is $10.00 per boat per day.
We provide a limited number of boat slips for moorage.
For guests at our KOA, the fee is $10.00 per day.
The moorage fee for non-guests is $15.00 per day.
10:00 pm to 8:00 am Daily
We ask all individuals and groups to be mindful of the quiet hours out of respect for the other guests in the campground.
Our Dump Station is free for the use of our RV guests during their stay.
For non-guests, the fee to use the dump station is $20.
Just stop in the store for access.
Nearest Gas Station (with Diesel)
The station has both unleaded gasoline and diesel.