General Campground Information
Our Park and all amenities are Open! Welcome!
everyone's cooperation while in the park to social distance with 10 people or less in a group
and wear masks while in our park until further notice.
Hours and Policies
- RV check-in 12 pm, check-out 11 am
- Cabin check-in 2 pm, check-out 11 am
- All sites and cabins are based on 2 people, 2 pets & 1 vehicle. Children 5< free.
- [b]Over base rate charges[/b] - $5 each addl person. $3 each addl vehicle and each addl pet. $10 each boat and enclosed trailer.
- Cabin occupancy follows Health Code Restriction Occupancy.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult while using the pool or hot tub.
- No food, glass containers, smoking, or pets allowed in the pool area.
- Swimsuits only - No street clothes or cut-offs.
- Aggressive dog breeds not allowed
- Pit Bull Breeds are not allowed
- Pets must not be left outside unattended at any time
- Must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet and under physical control at all times
- Owners must clean up after their pet and deposit waste in trash can
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, the pool area or the playground
- No pet washing on site or in the bathhouse
- Ensure your pet's immunizations are current
- Do not leave pets in a hot RV or Tent
- Only breathable rugs allowed on grass
There is NO lifeguard on duty.
Pool -- Summer hours: 9 AM - 9PM
Hours: Closes November 7th
Spa -- Summer Hours: 6 PM -9 PM
Hours: Closes November 7th
*Service dogs are welcome!*
CHECK OUT our huge K9 area! An ideal off leash area for your dogs!!!
Registration / Check out
RV & Tent Sites: 12 Noon
Cabins: 2 pm
RV & Tent Sites: 11 am
Cabins: 11 am
Late check-out: Unavailable on holidays or special events
Late arrivals: Please notify the office to make arrangements
Registration Office & General Store:
9 am - 6 pm daily
Walk-in registrations welcome. After hour registration envelopes are located on the office porch in the night box. Please register all visitors & vehicles with the office; additional fees may apply and visitor parking is designated. Maximum stay at Tent Sites is limited to 7 nights.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation AFTER the deadline results in a forfeiture of all deposits. Deadlines are as follows: RV/Tent sites require notification 48 hours before scheduled arrival date. Contact us by 4 pm two days before the scheduled arrival date. Kamping Kabins require notification 7 days before the arrival date. This information is also included in your confirmation upon booking a reservation. No refunds are allowed after check-in.
HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL EVENTS
There are no refunds on Holiday's or special events.
Thank you for your understanding.
Meet Your Hosts
Austin-area camping doesn't get any better than this!Welcome! We are glad to have you as our guest. We are truly thankful that you have chosen Leander NW Austin KOA to be your camping place. On behalf of the entire team at the KOA name, I extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable. We make sure that you get only the best and most reliable service available.
With best regards / yours sincerely,
Merry and Ronnie