Internet reservations are currently not available for this KOA: Dubois / Wind River KOA Holiday
Please call the campground directly to make your reservations at 1-800-562-0806. Thank you.
Dubois / Wind River KOA Holiday Recreation
At Dubois/Wind River KOA we love our area and are excited to share it with you.
We know you came to this amazing place to enjoy the outdoors in your RV, on your bike or on foot, but gathering in the evenings to swap stories is a Cowboy tradition. Relaxing options on or near the Campground include:
- A Horseshoe pit and playground
- Side by Side Rentals and Jeep Rentals
- Pool - Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Gem Sluicing
- 9 hole mini golf course
- Relaxing outdoor fire at your campsite
- A perfect view of the Fireworks on the 4th of July
- 4th of July Parade and celebrations around Dubois
- Fishing on site in the Wind River with appropriate fishing license (sold locally)
- Fly Fishing Lessons available in the Dubois area and AT the Campground on Wednesday evenings
- Local Outfitters available to talk about horseback rides and fishing trips, and float trips
Lie back and look at the stars. That's our favorite.
Our pool is located inside the Quonset behind the office/store. We invite all our guests to take advantage of the pool, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
a new option at the campground this year. Pedal Cars for everyone! Take your pick from a single car, a double, or a four seater!
We have a fun activity for the whole family right on the property. Our gem sluice is located at the front of the Campground by the Store. Just purchase the mining material in the Store and start uncovering the hidden treasurers!
We have a local young man who comes on Tuesday evenings and demonstrates Chainsaw Carving. He roughs in the Bear on site and will do custom finish work if you like. What a great souvenir to take home!
9 hole mini golf
We have a small nine hole mini golf course on the property. Please enjoy from 8am until close.
Rent a Side by Side and Ride the Trails
Rent a side by side from us and get out and Ride! The scenery around Dubois is spectacular and very accessible right from the campground! We can give you a trail map and some suggestions of some great areas to ride! We also rent JEEPS!