Fall Events in Detroit
If you are looking for things to do in Michigan in the fall, Detroit and surrounding cities like Ypsilanti have a wide variety of activities to help you enjoy the fall weather. You can enjoy fall colors, music, art, food and fall events in the Detroit area.
Things to Do in Michigan in the Fall
If you plan to visit Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor or Detroit this fall, you will have plenty to do. Ypsilanti and the surrounding cities offer beautiful views of the changing leaves, and you can find fun events for all interests during the fall.
Things to Do in Detroit in the Fall
Detroit is a historic city with a thriving art and music scene. If you are looking to visit in the fall, you can find fun events, like:
- Art festivals: Detroit hosts outdoor art festivals during the fall seasons where you can browse and buy art from local artisans and enjoy music, food trucks and other entertainment.
- Live music: Many local food joints have live music weekly during the fall in Detroit.
- Historic tours: Detroit is home to several historic sites like the Underground Railroad that you can explore with tours.
Things to Do in Ann Arbor in the Fall
Ann Arbor is a city teeming with fall activities to enjoy indoors and outdoors. Here are a few popular Ann Arbor fall events and things to do:
- Football: Ann Arbor is home to the University of Michigan. If you come over the weekend, you might be able to catch a football game on a Saturday during the fall.
- Huron River Drive: If you would like to experience some fall color near Ann Arbor, you might want to take a drive along the Huron River.
- Breweries: Ann Arbor is home to many breweries that offer specialty beers to celebrate the cooler months.
Things to Do in Ypsilanti in the Fall
Ypsilanti is near Ann Arbor and also offers a delightful fall experience. Here are some Ypsilanti things to do in fall:
- Border to Border Trail: About 12 miles of this trail explore historic Ypsilanti sights and offer beautiful outdoor fall views you can walk or ride a bike to enjoy.
- Downtown shopping: Ypsilanti restricts many streets to pedestrians during the fall so that you can do local shopping in stores and pop-up markets.
- Local orchards: You can visit a local orchard and enjoy fall foods and activities like pumpkin picking, hay rides and corn mazes.
Stay at Detroit/Ann Arbor KOA Holiday During Your Fall Visit
If you are coming to the Detroit area to experience fall, stay at the Detroit/Ann Arbor KOA Holiday for a convenient location to all nearby cities and a beautiful private lake on the property. Book your campsite today!