Recreational Camping in now allowed
June 1, 2020
While the Governor's Stay Home Stay Safe Executive Order will be lifted on June 8th, we will continue to implement best practices in an effort to maintain the health and well-being of our guests and staff. As new information is received from governmental agencies and CDC guidelines we will adapt accordingly.
The following practices have been implemented to reduce guest-to-guest; staff-to-guest; and staff-to-staff contact:
- All reservations are paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed inside the office at all computer stations
- Remote or Curbside Check-in is available to allow guests to stay in their vehicle and be guided directly to their site eliminating unnecessary congestion or interaction in the office area if they so choose.
- Take out food can be ordered over the phone, or through our texting app, added to the site charges and delivered to the site with a "no-contact delivery" or picked up by appointment. Menu consistently offers a variety of hot and cold coffee drinks from our espresso bar, breakfast sandwiches and fresh, made-to-order pizza (this includes breakfast pizza), pretzels, nachos and wings. Check with office on updated cafe hours.
- Directional arrows have been added in the office entrance and exit areas to reduce the guest-to-guest contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added in multiple locations throughout the main building and bathhouses.
- Essential groceries, RV supplies and firewood can be ordered over the phone and delivered to the site with a "no-contact" delivery. Credit card must be on file to charge.
- Propane is available for purchase for tanks and RV's.
- Laundry facilities are available by appointment. Please call the office 24 hrs ahead of time to secure a time, one person at a time is allowed.
- Non-registered guests/outside visitors be allowed, but must register at the office prior to entering the park.
- We are enforcing our normal restriction of NO MORE than 6 people/site of the same household
- There will be no staff led activities
- Bathhouses are open with enhanced cleaning schedule
- While onsite, guests may engage in walking through our 30 acres of woods, catch-n-release fishing with their own equipment, and biking around the park and other on-site outdoor recreation consistent with staying 6ft apart from individuals not within your household. Nearby are walking/biking trails as well.
- Guests ARE EXPECTED to maintain social distancing guidelines while using recreational facilities.
Guidelines may be modified at the managements discretion based on updated information.
We appreciate your cooperation and attention to these guidelines as we partner with you to assist in maintaining the health and well-being of our staff and guests.