History of Meadowcliff and RV Park
The original Meadowcliff Lodge ten-room building was built in 1959 by Mr. and Mrs. Jones. They opened for business in November of that year, with the first guest paying $5 for their stay. The second ten-room motel building was opened for business in 1998.
It wasn’t until 2008, when the first section of the RV Park opened for business. The RV Park has had several expansions and updates since that time. The current owners are planning on additional expansion, hiking trails and direct access to fishing.