Top 10 Questions From Our Campers
1. Can I use more than one discount or coupon towards my reservation?
Only one discount or coupon can be applied per reservation.
Pro Tip: Our front desk staff will let you know if there are any discounts that will apply to your stay. Just ask!
2. What size RV sites are available and what hook-ups are included?
All our RV sites fit up to a 45-foot unit with full hook-ups including 30 or 50 amp electrical service, water, sewer, cable TV and WiFi.
3. Can I check in early on my site/cottage?
Check in time for RV sites is 3 p.m. and check out time for RV sites is 11 a.m. Check in time for cottages is 3 p.m. and check out time for cottages is 11 a.m. Early check in may be available but not guaranteed.
4. Can I have a tent on my RV/cottage site?
Yes, we allow tents to be added to any RV or cottage site, but no more than 6 people can stay on an RV or cottage site.
5. Can I reserve a golf cart in advance for my upcoming stay?
No, we do not allow guests to reserve golf carts in advance unless it is a health-related need. All golf carts will be rented on a first come, first serve basis.
6. When can I rebook my site for next year?
You can rebook the same site for the following year upon your check out of the current year and up to 24 hours after checking out. Rebooking’s must be for the same days of the week as the current year bookings.
7. How do I book a group? Are there special group rates?
Group rates apply to 10 accommodations/sites or more. Groups can consist of all RV sites, all cottages or a mix of both RV sites and cottages. Groups interested in booking can reach out to our sales department at 757-331-1776 for more information and pricing. Groups that are under 10 sites/cottages can book directly through our reservations desk.
8. Why do I pay extra if I bring my own golf cart? What information do I need to bring pertaining to my golf cart?
We charge a daily $10 per day fee to cover electric expenses for all personal golf carts. Insurance information must be provided for all personal golf carts. You must be a licensed driver 16 years of age or older to drive/operate a golf cart on our property.
9. What information/ paperwork do I need to provide if I am bringing my pets?
All pets must have up to date vaccine records from a licensed veterinary clinic and a copy of all records must be provided upon check in.
10. Can I have a visitor during my stay? Is there a fee to have visitors?
Yes, guests may have daily visitors if the visitors do not exceed the maximum number of guests allowed on their site. Visitors must leave by 10 p.m. of the day they are visiting. All visitors must check in at the front desk for proper passes. There is a $10 per visitor fee.