General Campground Information
2023 Season Dates
STORE / OFFICE
Before Memorial Day Weekend & After Labor Day Weekend the hours will be posted on the front Office Door Daily.
Cabins : Cancel within 7 days of arrival forfeits deposit.
RV and Tent sites within 48 hours of arrival forfeits deposit.
Holiday and Special Events: Cancel within 14 days of arrivals forfeit deposit.
Cancellations outside above the fee is $10 except for VIP Kard holders.
Monthly sites : $250 non-refundable deposit is taken at time of reservation. Seasonal sites please review your contract.
DRY CAMPING IN EARLY SPRING AND LATE FALL
Located in Richmond, ME
NO ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING
CHECK IN TIME AND CHECK OUT TIME
CAN I CHECK-IN TO THE CAMPGROUND IF THE OFFICE IS CLOSED?
ONE CAMPING UNIT PER SITE
WALK-IN & NIGHT REGISTRATION RATES
OUR POLICY FOR CAMPER'S VISITORS/GUESTS
All visitors are asked to leave by quiet time unless management approves longer or overnight. Check with office for rates for overnight guest.
RULES FOR SPLASH AND DASH -PARK DAY USE
FORMS OF PAYMENT
OUR FIREWOOD POLICY
•No glass containers inside pool gate, food may be eaten at the table or chairs .
• Parents please note: There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Children under the age of 14 are not even allowed inside the pool gate without their legal guardian / adult who brought them to our park with them.
• Proper attire required – no swimming in street clothes, cutoffs, etc.
• Infant/Toddlers who wear diapers MUST wear swim diapers in the pool.
*We may have the POOL closed for safety reason or special events at any time of day.
Play Ground Rules
Nature Trail Hours
• Please dry off from the pool when going to the restrooms -Floors become slippery
• No bikes/skates in walkways, under age 16 must wear helmets.
• Use campsite manners do not cut through occupied sites. NO TRESPASSING on private property.
• Keep your site clean and orderly • Keep alcoholic beverage use low-key and at own site. Excessive drinking will not be tolerated.
• Fireworks are not allowed: Firearms may not be used within the campground
• Emergency messages will be delivered.
Meet Your Hosts
We want to offer ALL of our campers to be Happy Campers. We look forward to making your visit a Great one.We have a strong belief that families are a great source of happiness, strength, and peace, so it is no wonder that we choose this lifestyle. As new owners, one of our goals this year at our park is to become know as a great place for families to vacation, staycation, camp, and visit even if just for a few hours. And we strongly believe that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams! One of ours was owning a family oriented campground that is safe, comfortable, affordable, and an enjoyable place for ALL families to be able to create memories. So please come join our family and enjoy what our campground and the state of Maine has to offer.
We are open to suggestions ( either written on paper or via e-mail to [email protected] ) of things that we may do or have here at our park. If you have any issues, PLEASE bring them to our attention as soon as possible.
Jayar & Becky Miller
Augusta - Gardiner KOA