A Little About Our Park
Our park is located on a lovely hillside that has gravel roads, many pine, oak, ash and maple trees to provide the ideal camping atmosphere. Take the time to enjoy our landscaping and the natural surroundings.
- Both 30 and 50 amp sites available
- 2 Camping Cabins that pets are allowed in
- 2 Camping Cabins with 3/4 Baths, mini fridge, A/C, TV, pets allowed.
- Fire pits on every site, firewood sold at the campground
- Clean bathrooms
- Swimming Pool Opened from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day
- Waterfront Access via Peacock Beach and Public Boat to swim / boat / fish from
- Playground, badminton, basketball, volleyball, target splash, horseshoe pit, bean bag toss, shuffle board, Mini & Disc Golf, and more
- Dry Camping in early April and November.