- Take a Relaxing Stroll along our Nature Trail
- Wow! This place is HUGE!
- Feel an island atmosphere with Palms surrounding the pool.
- There's always a friendly atmosphere at KOA
- Visit with the friendly staff during a fun pic nic.
- Make new friends and share your camping experiences.
- Yum! Great ice cream, great toppings.
- Do I want ice cream or a root beer float? Hmmmm.
- No RV? Come stay in our cozy Deluxe Cabin.
- Catch a catfish in our fishing pond, or just sit and enjoy the view.
- What's better than topping your own ice cream?
- What a great place for some biking fun.
Open All Year
Welcome to the Newest Full Service KOA RV Park and Campground in Victoria, Texas!
BRAND NEW RV PARK!
Located within the Golden Crescent of Texas, the Victoria Coleto Creek Lake KOA offers premier RV accommodations in a beautiful natural country setting. All campsites are full hook-up, with 50/30/20 electric, and include free cable TV and WiFi. Pull-thru and back-in RV sites are available, many backing up to open space. Texas wildflowers, live oak trees, wildlife, birding, and a catfish pond are waiting for you. Beautiful Coleto Creek Reservoir is only seconds away from the campground, and offers outstanding fresh-water fishing and watersports activities. The Central Gulf coast is a short drive, and offers amazing salt-water fishing and recreational opportunities as well. This South Texas RV park is halfway between Victoria, Texas and Goliad, Texas, and is close to historical and cultural attractions, shopping, dining, festivals, special events, and golfing. Camping at the Victoria Coleto Creek Lake KOA provides easy access to Corpus Christi, Houston, and San Antonio, making it a great location to explore all these cities have to offer. Mild winter weather is a great draw for those Winter Texans looking for a home base away from the cold of their northern homes. Stop by on your way to the Rio Grande Valley and see what this Victoria, Texas campground has to offer. Clear skies, dark nights, and wildlife await you at this new facility. Plan to stay a night, a week, or longer, as there are many things to see and do in the area.
To book your reservation now, use our on-line reservation system, or call us at 361.582.0222 or 800.562.9394.
- 50 Max Amp
- 90' Max Length
- Cable TV