"The Airstream is both an object of architecture and one of design, both a technological and an aesthetic masterpiece, and a triumph of design for the people."
Try Something New
Variety is the spice of life, that’s why several KOA Campgrounds even offer stays in Airstreams, cabooses, tepees and other unique places.
Airstream, an American Icon
Airstream Inc., in partnership with KOA, has placed several of their most popular model trailers at KOAs across the country, where you can rent the sleek silver trailers like hotel rooms.
The Airstream experience is available at the following KOAs:
- Bar Harbor KOA / Oceanside (ME)
- Eureka Springs KOA (AR)
- Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay KOA (CA)
- South Padre Island KOA (TX)
- Sugarloaf Key / Key West KOA (FL)
For railroad buffs or kids at heart you’ll find meticulously restored cabooses from some of the nation’s historic railway lines, such as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe and Boston & Main, at several KOAs. All aboard!
Tepees, Yurts and Wall Tents
Bring the kids and relive the days of rustic camping (along with electricity, comfy futons and a fire pit on site). Some call it glamping, others just call it fun!
- Barstow / Calico KOA (CA)
- Bay Center / Willapa Bay KOA (WA)
- Cannonville / Bryce Valley KOA (UT)
- Enfield / Rocky Mount KOA (NC)
- Flagstaff KOA (AZ)
- Hayward KOA (WI)
- Higgins Lake / Roscommon KOA (MI)
- Lena KOA (IL)
- Montpelier Creek KOA (ID)
- Mountain Home KOA (ID)
- San Diego Metro KOA (CA)
- Shelby / Mansfield KOA (OH)
- St. Mary / East Glacier KOA (MT)
- Terre Haute KOA (IN)
- Ventura Ranch KOA (CA)
- Westport Beach / N. Mendocino Coast KOA (CA)
- Willits KOA (CA)
- Winnemucca / I-80 KOA (NV)