- Welcome to the Springville/Provo KOA!
- Come and relax in our sparkling clear pool!
- Plenty of Big Rig Sites. Up to 70 Foot sites!
- Our sites are paved with full hook-ups and streamable WiFi. Most Pull-thrus!
- We'll match your needs with trees or open for satellites!
- Family coming and they don't have an RV? Deluxe Cabins available
- Enjoy the outdoors and stay in a Deluxe Cabin
- It doesn't matter the kind of RV you have, we have a place for you!
- Happy Campers love it here with option 20-30-50 Amps!
- "Let's have breakfast at our beautiful tent site!"
Open All Year
Welcome to the Springville KOA where the mountains meet the valleys!
The Wasatch Range forms the magnificent mountain backdrop for this KOA just south of Provo. The campground is easy to reach - just minutes off I-15 - and ready to welcome campers with Camping Cabins, tent sites and paved pull-thrus. A large clubhouse can host up to 130 people and has a full kitchen, heat/AC and big- screen TV. Make new friends around the pool, picnic pavilion, fire pit, game room, or at the campground's special events, such as car shows and luaus. This KOA offers convenient access to restaurants, shops, a water park, university sports and the myriad attractions of the Salt Lake City metro area. Wilderness is right at your doorstep too. Head into the canyons for hiking and four-wheeling. Birders will enjoy spotting cranes, pelicans and other species passing through this Western migration route. Visit in winter with your skis, snowshoes or snowmobile to experience Utah's legendary powder snows. Pool: Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 70 feet. Your host: Jenny Craigmiles.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length