- St. George/Hurricane KOA!
- Shady RV Sites
- Harrisburg Ghost Town
- Postcard Perfect Views from RV Sites
- 5 New Deluxe Cabins & Lodge Overlooking the Amazing Red Cliffs Recreation Area
- Deluxe Cabins with Stunning Front Porch Views
- Spacious, New Deluxe Cabin/Lodge! Luxury KOA Camping !
- Porch View from the Studio Cabins
- Picture Perfect Views !
- Pickleball Court
- Newly Renovated CLUBHOUSE
Open All Year
Welcome to the St. George / Hurricane KOA !
Come and see the spectacular red-rock desert scenery in southern Utah. This KOA is minutes away from Quail Creek State Park, and it's also near the Red Cliffs Recreation Area. Visit the historic ruins of Harrisburg, a ghost town. Stop by the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, or go golfing at a ranked course. Swimming, fishing and boating are also close by. Back at the campground, you can relax at the heated pool, play pickleball or mini golf and enjoy clubhouse activities. Take a short scenic drive to explore nature's beauty at Zion, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon national parks. This KOA is a superb central location for loads of fun.
- 50 Max Amp
- 45' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Mini Golf