- St. George/Hurricane KOA!
- Shady RV Sites
- Harrisburg Ghost Town
- Postcard Perfect Views from RV Sites
- 5 New Deluxe Cabins & Lodge Overlooking the Amazing Red Cliffs Recreation Area
- Deluxe Cabins with Stunning Front Porch Views
- Spacious, New Deluxe Cabin/Lodge! Luxury KOA Camping !
- Porch View from the Studio Cabins
- Picture Perfect Views !
- Pickleball Court
- Newly Renovated CLUBHOUSE
Open All Year
Welcome to the St. George / Hurricane KOA !
Come and see the spectacular red-rock desert scenery in southern Utah. This KOA is minutes away from Quail Creek State Park, and it's near the Red Cliffs Recreation Area. Visit the historic ruins of Harrisburg, a ghost town. Stop by the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, or golf at a ranked course. Swimming, fishing and boating are close by. At the campground, you can relax at the heated pool, play pickleball or mini golf and enjoy seasonal clubhouse activities. Take a short scenic drive to explore nature's beauty at Zion, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon national parks. This KOA is a superb central location for loads of fun. Pool: April 1 - October 31. Max pull thru: 50 feet. Your hosts: the friendly St. George KOA team.
- 50 Max Amp
- 45' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Mini Golf