General Campground Information
- Visitors must register at the office before entering campground
- Day time visiting is free if the pool facility is not used.
- Visitors staying overnight or entering pool area must register and pay $ 5 per person due to insurance requirement.
- Day time visitors must leave premises by 10 pm at latest.
- Registered Guests must make sure that their visitors follow the " Happy camper" and Koa policy while staying at the campground.
- Visitors must park by the office if there are two vehicles at the site. (max 2 vehicles on a site)
Check-out time 12 noon (latest) Check-in time any time after 12 noon (or earlier if site is empty)
Pool Hours: 11am to 9 pm (may change due to weather)
Off season cellphone number:
Fire wood Policy
Normal pool opening hrs: 11 am. to Dusk, The pool is closed during rain for safety reasons.
Check-in and Check-out times
Check-out time : Before 12 Pm. (Unless pre arranged with management)
Meet Your Hosts
Our guests are like our family members, hence we will make sure you feel at home when you are staying with us.We have owned and managed this campground since 2001, and for the past five years we have been a KOA campground. It has been a hard battle to survive three major floods since becoming a KOA, but now that the dike is in place and flooding is not an issue, the campground has been re-built and expanded at the same time. We have gone through a lot of hardship, but we love being a KOA campground and we do our best to make things better for our guests - our extended family members! Yes, you are at home when you stay with us.