So you made reservations to go camping. Now what to bring?
See below for a general list to get ya packing!
First, what you bring may depend on the type of site you reserved. Chances are you booked either a Tent, RV, or lodging such as a cabin, teepee, treehouse, yurt, train, or any other crazy cool accommodations out there nowadays. Some lodging options have cozy amenities of home, hence the birth of "glamping".
So, back to our handy list. Take what you need. Enjoy your adventure!
- Head lamp
- Glow Sticks
- String Lights
- Extra Batteries
- Matches, lighter, firestarter
- Health & Hygiene
- Hand Soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Body Wash
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Bug Spray
- Tea Tree oil
- Citronella candle
- Blankets, Pillows
- First Aid Kit
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Aluminum foil
- Trash bags
- Tablecloth with clips
- Dish Soap
- Coffee Maker
- Camp grill and fuel
- BBQ utensils, fire safe mit
- Air Mattress
- Extra Tarps
- Bluetooth speaker
- GoPro, DJI, or camera to capture the memories
- Deck of cards
- Corn hole
- Can jam
- Fishing gear
- Craft supplies
- Get a schedule of our Campground Events
- Also check with the Kampstore as we have a plethora of board games and recreation items available!
- Extras to complete an outside oasis
- String lights to hang from the canopy
- Tiki torches
- Outdoor Mat
- Folding table (most sites include a picnic table but who doesn’t appreciate more counter space)
- Camping chairs
- Welcome sign!
- Food Ideas
- Snacks: S’mores ingredients, Trail mix, Chips, Pretzels, Cookies, Fruit, Veggies, Hummus, Guac, Salsa
- Brekkie: Oatmeal, Eggs, Bagels, Your favorite meat, Muffins, Pancakes, French toast
- Lunch: PB&J, Lunchmeat sammies, Veggie wraps
- Din din: Chilli, Hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie stir fry, hobo dinners over the campfire
- Don’t forget to hydrate with H20!
- You can meal prep before your trip if you’re looking for delicious quick meals
- Check with the our staff if you’re looking to dine out as we have yummy local recommendations
- Last but certainly not least - be sure to come by the Store for a scoop of our delicious Ashby's Ice Cream or slice of our Amazing Homemade Fudge!
A folding compact dolly or shopping cart is helpful to transport items back and forth for set up. It also comes in handy if you’re walking to a friend’s campsite so you can roll up with a cooler, chairs, and anything else that brings the party!
Always remember, we’ve got your back! Our Kampstore is open for camping supplies, grocery essentials, camp swag, locally made products & more!
Be sure to check the forecast and pack appropriate clothing and footwear.
Through all weather, the great outdoors is always there.
Our campground awaits your arrival.
Streetsboro / Cleveland SE KOA Holiday