Glamping is an excellent option for people who love the outdoors but also love the convenience of a lodging option that is already been set up for them. Glamping can also come with comfortable amenities like beds, electricity and even cooking space.
Because glamping is not quite like regular camping, you might be unsure of what to pack for a glamping trip. This complete glamping packing list ensures you will have all the essentials you need for your next glamping trip.
The Essentials for Glamping
Your glamping accommodations may include almost everything you need, but it is good to add some essentials to your packing list just in case. Here are some ideas for any glamping trip:
- First aid kit: You never know when you will get scratches or minor injuries.
- Reusable water bottle: This gives you a portable water option you can use throughout your trip.
- Daypack/backpack: Whether you are hiking or exploring a nearby city, it is always helpful to have a place to store your gear.
- Flashlight and headlamps: Keep a light source handy for walking around at night.
- Swiss army knife: A multi-use tool like this offers functions for many situations.
Clothing for Every Situation
Depending on the environment and weather you expect to have, your clothing list may change, but here are some general guidelines for your glamping packing list:
- Pack for chilly nights: You may have hot weather during the day, but at nighttime, the temperatures can be much cooler. You might want long-sleeve shirts and sweatshirts to stay warm.
- Prepare for warm daytime temperatures: T-shirts and shorts will keep you cool while the sun is shining.
- Be ready for changing weather: Pack for being outside in the elements by bringing clothing like raincoats, hiking boots and sunglasses.
The technology you bring may depend on your accommodations. Some glamping sites have full access to electricity. In others, it is pretty limited. Here are some basics that will benefit you in any glamping situation:
- Phone charger (and power bank for backup battery)
- Speaker (for music)
- Portable fan
- Selfie stick
You will notice that some of these accessories are for function, like the fan and phone charger, but you can also use tech accessories to add some fun to your trip.
Best Foods to Pack
It is also good to pack some basic food supplies so you have the essentials for your cooking needs. Here are some things to consider packing:
- Cooking oil
These basic staples will make cooking much easier because you will not have to run to the store. To make your glamping experience even more convenient, consider prepping your dinner meals ahead of time. Meal preparation will save you time during your stay and offer an easy food option.
Book Your Stay at Shelby/Mansfield KOA Resort
If you are looking for a comfortable lodging option in northern Ohio, Shelby/Mansfield KOA Resort is an excellent option for you. Our campground offers many lodging options for a glamping experience. You can stay in a Deluxe Cabin, Glamping Tent or even a Yurt. Book your glamping trip today!