- NM has implemented a Green/Yellow/Red status for each county. Green is good, Red is bad. As of 2/10/21 Santa Fe county is YELLOW. This means:
- Campground is OPEN up to 60% capacity.
- Limited number of tent and camping cabin sites are available
- Restrooms are OPEN and intended for tent, popup and camping cabin guests
- Self Contained RV guests are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to use their own facilities.
- Gameroom is NOT open
- Facemasks are REQUIRED
- Out of state visitors are NO LONGER required to self quarantine for 14 days