Richfield KOA Holiday
Welcome to Richfield, Utah — also known as Utah's trail country! Whether you are an adventurer or a lounger, Richfield KOA has it all. This location is quiet and secluded, allowing you to engage in the activity you love most — relaxing in nature. If a change of scenery is in order, head over to Fremont Indian State Park, Fishlake National Forest or Cove Fort Museum. Also, Bryce Canyon National Park and Capitol Reef National Park are less than a 2 hour drive away!
If you prefer an adventure, this location in Sevier County is home to the Paiute ATV trail, spanning over 2,800 miles, connecting three mountain ranges and various towns. While staying at Richfield KOA, you can bring your motor vehicle of choice — UTVs, Jeeps or dirt bikes — and be on the trail within minutes.
Also, check out the new Pahvant mountain bike trail for more thrill-seeking fun.
Enjoy Your Stay at Richfield KOA Holiday
From camping in a tent to glamping in a cabin, choose any of our available lodging options at Richfield KOA Holiday. No matter your style, we've got you covered:
- Tent Sites: Our traditional Tent Sites are available with the option of water and electricity. Each Tent Site can host up to six people at once. We have grassy sites, and also dual purpose sites, where you can have an RV and a tent. These sites are close to the restrooms, pool and store for your convenience.
- RV Sites: We have Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites. Each site is complete with full hookups, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Your whole party can enjoy our new sites with deluxe patios, fire pits and patio furniture.
- Cabins: Tents and RVs don't have to be your preferences to enjoy a camping trip. Take it a step above with our Kamping Kabins or relax on a glamping trip in one of our Deluxe Cabins! Deluxe Cabins can fit four or six people and include beds, partial kitchens, bathrooms, showers and more.
- RV Rentals: Through our partnership with RVshare we now offer RV Rentals at the Richfield KOA. Click here to flnd a local RV that can be delivered right to your campsite!
Want to stay longer than a weekend? Richfield KOA Holiday offers extended stays so you can become part of the inviting community of Richfield, UT.
Richfield KOA Holiday is equipped with the following amenities:
- 50 AMP max for hookups
- Cable TV access
- Pavilion to rent for a day
- A pool, open from 5/28-9/5
- Bike rentals
- Wi-Fi and routers available for fiber optic internet
- Firewood for purchase
- KampK9® dog park
On top of these conveniences, we also provide unique amenities at our Richfield KOA Holiday location:
- Adults can swim each night around dusk for kid-free pool time.
- E-bike rentals are available for hourly or daily rates at our offices.
- A shaded playground area is accessible for kids and adults young at heart.
- Community campfires are scheduled occasionally, with S'more kits available for purchase with proceeds going to Kids Care Camps
- Enjoy outdoor projection movie nights for the whole family. Snacks are available for purchase with proceeds going to Kids Care Camps
Book Your Stay Today!
Richfield KOA Holiday is a perfect time away. Go online or call 888-562-4703 to reserve your site today. We can't wait to see you at our beautiful campground in Richfield, UT!