What To Do During Social Distancing
- Did you know there are 14 islands in the Flathead Lake? The Flathead Boat Company and the Big Arm Boat Company are two great options to rent a boat, jet ski, kayak and more to start exploring Flathead Lake!
- Go Fishing! Rent a boat or start reeling them in from shore! The fish are plentiful in Flathead Lake and the Flathead River!
- Have a campfire. Enjoy the sounds of the area and toast some S'mores around a cozy campfire!
- Go Golfing! Choose from one of several amazing local golf courses to play a few rounds while soaking up some Montana sunshine.
- Fly a kite! Head out to the prairie and check this one off your bucket-list!
- Drive around Flathead Lake and enjoy our beautiful surroundings! The blooming cherry orchards are unforgettable and the sunsets are breathtaking!
- Take the whole family on a bike-ride! There are over 15 miles of safe, paved biking trails in Polson!
- Do some shooting at Big Sky Sporting Clays! It’s just a few miles up Irvine Flats Road! We’ve heard one rave review after another. Join in the fun today!