General Campground Information
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-out is 11am MDT (LATE check out must be pre-approved by the office)
Mountain Time Zone
Not all phones will change. AT&T is known to NOT change.
- PLEASE keep them on a leash at all times when they are outside your tents and RVs and DO NOT LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED.
- Dogs who bark constantly will not be allowed.
- PLEASE use the provided trash bags in the Kamp K9 to pickup after your pet anywhere on property.
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended in our Kamp K9
- Pets are not allowed in the office, restrooms, laundry room, or on playground due to health codes (except service animals).
- NO VICIOUS DOGS ALLOWED.
- Our staff and guests greatly appreciate you picking up after your pet and properly disposing of any messes that they make.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- We will patrol through the park to make sure that these times are observed.
- Any guest who does not abide by quiet hours will be asked to leave the campground without a refund.
- October 31st is the last night we are open for the season
- If weather permits, we may have some availability after that, with limited services. Please call for availability 308-284-2415 (leave a message as the office is closed after Nov 1st)
Meet Your Hosts
Camping because therapy is expensiveWe are a family owned and operated park. Your hosts are brothers Austyn and Tristan and their wives Brittany and Brylie. Avery and Lincoln are our youngest work kampers at ages 4 and 2. They are the next generation of hosts and we believe in training them young, so you will see them working and interacting with our guests at any given time. We even at times let the old folks in, “aka” Dad and Mom. Matt (dad) and Kristy (mom) love to work and interact with our amazing guests and you might even have to kick Dad away from the campfire if he gets too cozy. When choosing to stay with us, you will not find friendlier staff, cleaner facilities or a quieter place to be. Our property is surrounded by a farming community and you will experience the quiet and peace that it brings. If you're looking for a place to let the cares and the stress of the day go, then come and stay with us. We will make your stay the BEST that it can be. We want you to come back again and again to experience the “Good Life” that Nebraska and Tri-Trails KOA has to offer.