Monterey County is at the Orange Tier level of COVID-19 restriction. Recreational camping is allowed with certain restrictions. Restrooms & showers are closed. Face masks are required. No day use or outside visitors allowed; all guests must be registered, no more than 6 people on site. Please see below for details.
Monterey County is Orange Tier level of COVID-19 restriction. Recreational camping is now allowed with certain restrictions. Please see below for details.
- Our restrooms, showers, and group fire pit area remain CLOSED until further notice.
- Only ONE SINGLE CUSTOMER AT A TIME may enter the store/office at a time, even if from the same household.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED in store, when talking to employees, and when interacting with anyone not staying in your RV. Face masks must cover nose and mouth.
- NO OUTSIDE VISITORS OR DAY USE GUESTS are allowed in the park. Only registered guests will be allowed at RV sites.
- No more than 6 people may occupy an RV site at any time.
The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Please call us at 831-633-6800 if you have any questions or concerns. No tent or car camping is allowed; fully contained RVs only.