General Campground Information
Check-in and Check-out times:
We want everyone to play all day and rest well overnight to be ready to go for it the next day too!
- We provide fire pits at all sites and offer reasonably priced kindling, bundles of wood, and fire starter at our store.
- Please do not "borrow" wood from neighboring sites, even if they look unattended.
- Do not damage or remove wood or other flammable materials from the campground.
- Make sure to dampen/smother your fire when preparing to exit the area.
Welcome! Please ask your humans to follow our simple guidelines:
- They should exercise you at our fenced dog walk and place your baggies in the receptacles.
- Don't let them leave you to run free and go on other guests' sites uninvited.
- If you're all staying in a pet-friendly cabin, be sure they clean up after you, as needed.
- Remind them frequently to "sit, stay, relax"!
Yes, you're a good boy!
Meet Your Hosts
“Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can't always make memories.”We want to welcome you to our campground. We are a small quiet family oriented campground where you can relax while the kids play. We maintain a fully stocked convenience store where you can find almost anything that you forgot or need while on your journey. Also a nicely stocked gift shop for you to browse. Quiet hours are enforced and we are on site to help if any issues arise. We also have a laundry room and rec room. We are across the street from Devils Lake and just a few short miles from the Pacific Ocean.