Your Home away from Home
Lincoln City KOA Journey – Blog – Summer 2020
One of our workers recently wrote about her experience at our campground and we thought we’d share it with you.
“Dear Steve and Heidi,
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you both for giving us the opportunity of working and living at the Lincoln City KOA Journey. We have been on several campgrounds, and this is by far the friendliest, most family-oriented of them all!
What we love about being here:
- Waking to the sound of birds chatting quietly with each other.
- Ending a busy day to the sounds of campfires crackling and friends laughing.
- The aromas – oh my! When the guests start up their grills, our mouths start watering!
- Tasting cheesy hash browns we don’t have to cook.
- Making new friends daily and learning all about others’ camping experiences.
- Being tempted by glass floats and wind chimes from your gift shop.
- Experiencing the campground when it’s full and when it’s dormant.
- Feeling part of your family and knowing you’ll always look out for us.
- Befriending pets of all kinds.
- Just being outdoors and free!
This has been a challenging year for all of us but being at your campground has made it not only bearable, but also delightful. We look forward to being a part of your lives for years to come!”
We hope that all our guests go home having enjoyed their stay and planning for their return trip to the Lincoln City KOA Journey! Thank you for letting us be a part of your vacations!
Steve and Heidi Long