Special COVID-19 Message for our Guests
Thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination. We're excited to welcome you to our campground and look forward to enjoying a great season together. We want to take a moment to share important information with you about our commitment to cleanliness as well as guidance from the CDC and the local government.
Health & Safety Protocols
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests, and team members.
- Ongoing training for team members.
- Posting informational content regarding recommended handwashing procedures in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- Defined cycles and procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols for vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Distribution of EPA-registered disinfectant products to all locations.
- Avoid close contact and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Practice frequent hand washing or use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Do not gather in groups and stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
Fond Du Lac County Health Department Guidelines for Campgrounds Until Further Notice:
- Use of any building or public spaces that would encourage social gatherings of any number are not permitted. In order to follow comply, the following areas are closed:
- Limit all campsites to members of a single household or living unit.
We will update you with any changes to amenities and building closures. Camp carefully and thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this together.
Tiffanie Butzen, Manager
Fond du Lac East/Kettle Moraine KOA