General Campground Information
- The driver must be 16 years old or older and must possess a valid driver's license and present it upon request.
- ALL operators of a golf cart must have in his/her possession a valid driver's license.
- Passengers are limited to the number of seats on the golf cart.
- Golf carts are to be operated in a safe and reasonable manner at all times.
- Please stay on common roads at all times and abide by all posted speed limits (5 miles per hour).
- No driving on grass or on camp sites allowed.
- Driving with open containers or under the influence in prohibited.
- Golf carts are not to be driven out of the gates or down to the amusement park.
Management reserves the right to revoke golf cart privileges at any time for any reason.
Bathrooms and Other Facitlites
Campfires & Firewood
Check-in and Check-out Times
Cabin check-in is 4:00 pm Eastern Time
Check-out for all is 11:00 am. Please call the office if you will be arriving later than 6 PM ET.
Early check-in is available for campsites ONLY.
Cabins are firmly at 4pm and we do not allow early check-in or late check out on any cabins.
Code of Conduct
Pets are part of the family and with any member of the family, you have the responsibility with your pet. Pets must be on a leash at all times no longer than 6 feet. When on your site please tether your pet within the confines of your site. Please clean up after your pets and dispose of waste in dumpsters. Do not leave your pet unattended. Excessive barking or aggressiveness can result in removal from the campground. Pets are not allowed in pavilions, playground or cabins.
Vehicles and Parking
The speed limit throughout the park is 5 MPH. Vehicle and golf cart operation is limited to licensed drivers (student driver permits are NOT permitted). All golf carts must meet park requirements, headlights, tail lights, and working horn. Proof of Insurance is required for all golf carts.Other than registered golf carts and mobility products used for disabilities and medical conditions, no powered mini bikes, dirt bikes, ATV's, Go-Karts, scooters, mopeds, hover boards, or other battery or gasoline powered vehicles (including children's ride-on toys) are allowed in the Resort. The only exception is our maintenance personnel using Gators.Motorcycles used for transportation are to be registered at the front office when you check in. Motorcycles may be ridden only from the Resort entrance to your site, and may not be ridden around the Resort. All operators must be at least 18 years of age with a valid motorcycle driver's license.
Meet Your Hosts
We look forward to welcoming a new generation of KOA guests to begin making memories for a lifetime at Indiana Beach!Welcome to the all-new Indiana Beach KOA. I hope you will enjoy this time connecting with friends and family. If there is anything we can do to enhance your stay please swing by the campground office and let us know. If you enjoyed your stay we'd appreciate a review on TripAdvisor.
See you around the campground,