General Campground Information
GUIDELINES FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY & ENJOYMENT
- Camping fees are to be paid prior to setting up on the site. Check-in time for campsites is 12 noon. Checkout for campsites is 11 a.m. Check-in for Cabins is 3 p.m. Checkout time for Camping Cabins and Deluxe Cabins is 11 a.m. If you wish to stay another day, or your departure is delayed, please check with the office to make sure no incoming campers have been assigned to the site, and to pay the late checkout fee.
- Our guests may have visitors between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Visitors must register upon arrival. Unregistered guests will be asked to leave.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.; however, please be courteous to your neighbors at all times.
- Running on generators is prohibited.
- Help us keep our campground green. Please do not park on grass or put mats or carpets on grass. No tents on full hookup or cabin sites.
- Fireworks and firearms prohibited.
- Campfires in designated pits only.
- Please do not walk or climb in the flower beds.
- Washing vehicles or RVs is not permitted.
- Six people maximum on any site.
- Two tents maximum on any tent site, if space allows.
- Dumping of sewage, gray water, or garbage on the ground, in the river, or in a fireplace ring is not permitted. Dumpsters are located next to camp office.
- Pets are welcome, but state law requires a six-foot leash. Dogs should be on leash when walking around campground. Please clean up after them. However, pets are not allowed in cabins or in any buildings.
- Report any accidents to the office immediately.
- Alcoholic beverages permitted at campsite only.
- STATE LAW REQUIRES SEWER DONUTS!