Covid-19 Update, February 22, 2021
After almost a year on pause, New York State still has areas designated as potential hot spots for recently uncovered variants of Covid-19. While the number of cases has decreased since the Fall spike, we still have to be careful to avoid outbreaks or recurrences. That being said, we're following State guidelines and mandates that changed our operations in 2020. In order to stay open, we're required to have a documented plan in place and act upon it.
We ask that all guests comply with our processes and restrictions so that we may stay open for business this camping season. Here's a quick list of things you should know:
1. A low-touch/no-touch check-in process is in place. This will require patience on your part. Please stay in your RV or car and wait for KOA Staff to collect your information and escort you to your site
2. Restrooms and showers are open only to those guests who do not have self-contained units
3. No visitors will be allowed at this time. Only registered guests may be on the premises
4. The pool is open to up to 25 guests at one time. Please check with the office if you have questions or concerns.
5. At this time, it is unclear if we may open the pavilion and game room. The playground remains open
6. The dog park remains open. Social distancing applies within the fenced area
7. A mask must be worn to enter the general store, only 6 guests at a time
8. Social distancing of 6' is required in store and between campsites
9. No more than 10 people at a single campsite or campfire
10. Sanitation of high touch areas in the General Store, Laundry, and Pool area is done multiple times daily and on an as-needed basis
11. It is unclear at this time if organized activities such as outdoor games, crafts, and Bingo may take place
12. Access to the laundry room is limited to 2 people at one time.
13. Deluxe Cabins:
- At this time, our plan is to provide dinnerware, coffee cups, glasses and flatware again in 2021. We strongly recommend that guests wash these items both before and after use. We have purchased UV sanitizers, and use anti-bacterial sprays and cleansers to provide the greatest sanitary protection between guest check-ins. You may still want to bring your own plates, glasses, cooking utensils, containers, and steak knives, etc.
- Guests will be asked to pack and tie off their provided trash bags, and all bed and bath linens (used or not) into laundry bags provided at check-in
- Checking out of your deluxe cabin? You must contact the front desk before leaving the property. KOA staff will ensure all personal items have been removed and used linens packed