We hope you and your families stay safe and healthy!
COVID-19 Update June 7
After more than 2 months on pause, our area of New York is slowly re-opening. While the number of COVID-19 cases has decreased, we still have to be careful to avoid a recurrence this coming Fall. That being said, we're following State guidelines and mandates that have changed our operations. In order to stay open, we're required to have a documented plan in place and act upon it. We ask that all guests comply with our new processes and restrictions so that we may stay open for business this camping season. Here's a quick list of things you should know:
- Low-touch/no-touch check-in process is in place. This will require patience on your part. Please stay in your RV or car and wait for KOA Staff to collect your information and escort you to your site
- Tent sites and camping cabins will open on June 15.
- Restrooms and showers will open only to those guests who do not have self-contained units.
- The pool is open only to small groups. Please check with the office.
- The pavilion, playground, and other public areas will remain closed to the public
- The dog park will remain open. Social distancing applies within the fenced area
- A mask must be worn to enter the general store, only 4 guests at a time
- Social distancing of 6' is required in store and between campsites
- No more than 10 people at a single campsite or campfire
- Sanitation of high touch areas in the General Store and Laundry is done multiple times daily and on an as-needed basis
- There will be no organized activities such as outdoor games, crafts, or Bingo
- No visitors will be allowed at this time. Only registered guests may be on the premises
- Due to financial constraints caused by the pandemic, Wifi is not offered this season. Cellular reception is good for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. So you can stay in touch using your own data.
- Access to the laundry room is scheduled through call-in to the front desk (315.858.0236)
- Deluxe Cabins
- Will have one-time-use dishes, cups and flatware for greatest sanitary protection between guest check-ins
- You may want to bring your own cooking utensils, containers, and steak knives, etc.
- Guests will be asked to pack and tie off their provided trash bags, and all bed and bath linens (used or not) into laundry bags provided at check-in
- Departing guests must contact the front desk before leaving the property. KOA staff will ensure all personal items have been removed and used linens packed