Covid-19 Update, June 17, 2021
We continue to follow the CDC and NY State guidelines. In order to stay open, we're required to have a documented plan in place and act upon it.
We ask that all guests comply with our processes and requests so that we may stay open for business this camping season. Here's a quick list of things you should know:
1. A low-touch/no-touch check-in process is still in place. You can stay in your RV or car and wait for KOA Staff to collect your information and escort you to your site, or you can come into the General Store.
2. Restrooms and showers are open, however we're asking those guests in self-contained campers and coaches and those in deluxe cabins to use their own bathrooms whenever possible. It cuts down on KOA staff exposure to cooties.
3. Day visitors are allowed again, and each person visiting must check in at the office.
4. The pool is open, and social distancing is still encouraged.
5. The pavilion, game room, and playground are open. Per CDC guidelines, we ask that masks are worn in the game room if you have not been vaccinated.
6. The dog park remains open. Social distancing applies within the fenced area.
7. A mask is not required to enter the General Store, although if you haven't been vaccinated it would be appreciated.
8. Social distancing of 6' is required in store and between campsites
9. Sanitation of high touch areas in the General Store and Laundry is done multiple times daily and on an as-needed basis
10. We will be conducting organized activities such as outdoor games, crafts, Bingo for Care Camps, and outdoor movies this season
11. Deluxe Cabins:
- We will again provide dinnerware, coffee cups, glasses and flatware in 2021. We strongly recommend that guests wash these items both before and after use. We have purchased UV sanitizers, and use anti-bacterial sprays and cleansers to provide the greatest sanitary protection between guest check-ins. You may still want to bring your own plates, glasses, cooking utensils, containers, and steak knives, etc.
- Guests will be asked to pack and tie off their provided trash bags, and all bed and bath linens (used or not) into laundry bags provided at check-in
- Checking out of your deluxe cabin? You must contact the front desk before leaving the property. KOA staff will ensure all personal items have been removed and used linens packed