General Campground Information
Check In/Out Times
Check-out is 11am
Your safety and the future of wildlife depend on you.
*store hours may be subject to change, please see camp host for current times
*hours may be subject to change based on season or inclement weather
Cabins: 14 days and prior $10 within 14 days first night deposit
We have special policies regarding campsite deposits and cancellation's during this popular event, so please read this information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the amount of your entire stay, per site, is necessary to reserve the site and can be secured with Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We will not reserve sites without a deposit. Unfortunately, no checks are accepted. We do not guarantee or promise specific sites during this time of year.
- If you do not show on the day of your reservation, your full deposit will be forfeited and remaining days reserved will be lost.
Number of Guests per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins are limited to 6 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors are welcome for an additional fee. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules.
Meet Your Hosts
The scenery is quaint, and there are lots of trees surrounding the individual RV sites..