Your Guide to Super Bowl LVIII in Vegas (Free/Affordable)
Las Vegas, the ultimate destination for celebrations, is gearing up for an unforgettable Super Bowl LVIII weekend on Feb. 11, 2024, at Allegiant Stadium. Even if you're not attending the game, you can still experience the Super Bowl festivities in the Sports & Entertainment Capital of the World. Here's your guide to the epic Super Bowl viewing parties across Las Vegas:
Super Bowl Experience (Feb. 7-10) at Mandalay Bay South Convention Center: Kick off the week with unique attractions for football fans. Download the NFL OnePass app for entry.
Viewing Parties: On game day, indulge in countless options for viewing the game on huge screens with food and drink specials. From the Strip to Downtown Las Vegas, you'll find the perfect location for you and your group. Here are some hot spots:
- Fremont Street Experience: Free Excessive Celebration Bowl Bash with live performances.
- Downtown Las Vegas Events Center: Transforming into a football sanctuary with stadium-style seating for a FREE watch party.
- SAHARA Las Vegas: offering an indoor and poolside viewing party celebration, with tickets starting as low as $20.
- South Point Big Game Watch Party: a free viewing party in their Grand Ballroom that features satellite betting stations, food/drink deals, and an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino: Immerse yourself in Football Central, a FREE theater environment with big screens.
- Circa Resort & Casino: Party poolside at Stadium Swim's six heated pools with a massive 140+ foot big screen.
Other Notable Viewing Parties:
- Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Cabo Wabo Cantina, Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas, BrewDog Las Vegas, Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas, Resorts World Las Vegas, Wynn Las Vegas, AREA15, Kassi Beach at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, and more.
- Check out Guy Fieri's Flavortown Tailgate at Horseshoe Las Vegas for a free, family-friendly viewing party.
- Players Tailgate Las Vegas is the biggest tailgate in Vegas located right next to Allegiant Stadium.
Stay at Las Vegas KOA Journey at Sam's Town: For the ultimate Super Bowl weekend, make Las Vegas KOA Journey at Sam's Town your RV destination. With convenient RV sites, you'll be in the heart of the action. Plus, for transportation without a car, Sam's Town casino next door offers a shuttle to various locations, and Lyft and Uber are also available options. Book your stay with us today!
No matter where you choose to watch, Las Vegas promises a memorable Super Bowl LVIII experience.