The Best Pet-Friendly Places in Las Vegas
When you think of Las Vegas, your first thoughts might be of world-class casinos, delicious dining experiences, spectacular shows and high fashion shops. Vegas does live up to its “Entertainment Capital of the World” title, but it is also a super destination if you love bringing your four-legged friend along for adventures. Here are the best pet-friendly places in Las Vegas that your doggo will give full paws of approval.
1. Walk the Strip
Meander down the renowned Las Vegas Strip with your four-legged friend. Between 5 a.m. and noon, dogs can explore the strip on a leash. Walk along Las Vegas Boulevard for the seven-mile stretch between Sunset Avenue and Sahara Road.
2. Dine in Fine Pooch Style
Dine in Vegas style with your furry friends. Las Vegas pet-friendly restaurants that are a must-visit include:
- Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar: Town Square's pet-friendly restaurant offers special menu items for your pup. You can find chicken or beef bowls with rice and veggies or the ultimate Pepper's Play Pack — a specially curated treat and toy pack.
- Big Dog's Brewing Co.: As you arrive at this dog-friendly restaurant, you will be greeted by a giant dog statue. Make your way to the outdoor patio where you and your furry half can satisfy your thirst.
- Crown and Anchor Pub: This fun, traditional British pub has a tree-shaded area and grassy patio, perfect for your pooch and you to unwind.
3. Explore the Dog Parks
There are several off-leash dog parks in Las Vegas. Here are just a few:
- Barkin' Basin Dog Park at Wayne Bunker Park: This spacious park with shaded areas, benches, water fountains and grassy stretches is ideal if your four-legged friend needs to burn some energy.
- Barx Parx: Barx Parx is an indoor dog park that offers a unique, fun-filled experience for humans and dogs.
- Children's Memorial Dog Park: This newly refurbished park has beautiful paths and stretches of grass. It is a great place for making furry friends.
4. Get Retail Therapy With Your Furry Half
Be sure to add pet-friendly shopping to your Las Vegas activity list. Many locations are great for bringing your dog, such as:
Plan Your Adventure and Book Your Stay
Las Vegas KOA Journey at Sam's Town is the ideal base for you and your dog to stay and explore the region's wide variety of pet-friendly sites. Our campground has superb amenities, and pets are welcome at the various Back-In and Pull-Thru RV Sites. We even offer sites with fenced-in paw pens and grass for your pups to stretch their legs and relax.
Start your paw-approved family adventure and book your stay today!