- Our Patio Sites are deluxe!
- Our pools are fun for all ages!
- Our jumping pillow is fun for all ages!
- Our Deluxe Cabins are comfy-cozy!
- Get Back to Nature in one of our Tent Sites!
- Fun on the field!
- Take a walk on the wild side at KOA!
- 2013 President's Award Winner!
- Fido is welcome at our pet-friendly campground!
- Bring your dog and enjoy the outdoors!
- Room for Everybody - Big Rig Friendly
- Williamsburg's Fife and Drummers
Open March 1 - December 10
Located in Virginia’s Historic Triangle, our KOA is just minutes away from Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Busch Gardens, and Water Country. History, fun, and relaxation meet at our quiet, wooded 180 acre campground for a GREAT family camping experience! Try our new patio sites!
Don’t miss out on nearby top-rated theme parks Busch Gardens and Water Country USA! After spending the day at neighboring attractions, retreat to the campground, where you’ll find our heated pool, a Jumping Pillow, Geocaches, new walking trail, Kamp K9 for your furry friend, and so much more. No RV? No problem! For an easy getaway, try one of our Classic Cabins. Or if you like the idea of all the comforts of home in the woods, you will love one of our Deluxe Cabins with our new Rugged Comfort Sleep Systems and linens. Whether you have a big rig, pop up, tent, or just sleeping bags- we have a place for you to camp with us. You will have a great time camping here- free cable, Wi-Fi, heated pool, beautiful nature trails, Jumping Pillow, and fun planned activities in season. For your convenience, attraction and tour tickets are sold at the Camp Store. Check out 2013 ticket prices here. We look forward to making your vacation an experience to remember! View the 2013 Vacation Planner to start planning your Williamsburg KOA vacation today!
- 50 Max Amp
- 90' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)
- Tour Shuttle ($)