Think Spring! Plan your escape from winter with our Spring Cabin Deal. Book now and save $25/night in April and May!
Set in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, and in the heart of Cherokee tribal country, the Cherokee KOA boasts 360-degree views of the mountains. This resort-style campground is bordered on one side by the serene Raven Fork River and on the other side by three tribal trout ponds, so bring your rod and reel for some great fishing! Cherokee KOA makes an excellent base camp as you explore the rich cultural tapestry of the area.
- One mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway named one of the most scenic drives in the nation!
- Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Stocked trout ponds and miles of river fishing
- Close to downtown Cherokee. Shop local artisans or play at Harrah's Cherokee Casino
- Just one hour through the National Park to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, or an hour East to Asheville and the Biltmore House and Garden.
Onsite, weve got plenty of special events, theme weekends, and seasonal activities. Check our events calendar for details. During your stay, enjoy the shuttle to see area attractions and events. **shuttle available May 27th through to September 2nd**
- Horseback riding
- Tubing rentals
- Zipline canopy tours
- Whitewater rafting
- The Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- Oconaluftee Indian Village
- Reenactment of the Trail of Tears
Shuttle provided for FREE to any of the above attractions (Shuttle runs Memorial Day through to Labor Day). Check out our hot deals, running through the summer. Guests are invited to stay 6 nights and get the 7th night FREE. Driving a Big Rig? With 50 amp service and 136-foot pull-throughs available on some sites, you'll love our campground's easy access. No RV? No problem! Spend your days outdoors and your nights in cozy comfort in deluxe cabins furnished with linens and kitchen supplies. Unique cabins overlook the river, and have a cozy atmosphere and fireplace. With 400 campsites, pavilions, a plaza and its own fleet of vans, this KOA is ideal for even the biggest group gatherings. Food is available for groups with prior notice. Enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, island pet walk and many events on the campground. We also have a waterslide that will take you sliding right into the outdoor pool. Enjoy a family-oriented film under the stars, with freshly-popped popcorn available. Our KOA's Big Bouncer is a great hit with the entire family, providing safe fun for adults and kids alike!