- We can't wait to welcome you!
- Relax by the Sparkling Pool
- Playground with plenty of space to run
- One room cabins for rustic camping
- Store, restrooms, laundry, and group room
- Cabins overlook catch & release pond
- Shopping for fun!
- Clean, 24 hour laundry
- Reserve the group room now
- We have the Basics and More
- Full size pool with umbrellas for shade
- Welcoming registration area!
Open All Year
When you come to the Sallisaw/Fort Smith West KOA , we want to help make your stay memorable.
From the excitement of casinos to the intrigue of an archaeological site, the Sallisaw/Fort Smith West KOA offers a modern big rig and small rig campground with manicured grass, mature trees, beautiful flowers and super clean restrooms. This campground has RV sites and tent sites. Within a mile, there are 14 restaurants. If you're looking for campsites where you can get your satellite, a pull-thru shady site for your 45-foot rig with a trailer, a grassy dog walk for your pet or a site near the pool with access to 65 cable channels, Wi-Fi, and 50 amp, this KOA is the place for you. Check out the campground photos and links to area attractions at www.sallisawkoa.com. Stay for one night and rest up or stay longer and check out all of the activities the campground and surrounding area have to offer.
- 50 Max Amp
- 85' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)