- We can't wait to welcome you!
- Relax by the Sparkling Pool
- Playground with plenty of space to run
- One room cabins for rustic camping
- Store, restrooms, laundry, and group room
- Cabins overlook catch & release pond
- Shopping for fun!
- Clean, 24 hour laundry
- Reserve the group room now
- We have the Basics and More
- Full size pool with umbrellas for shade
- Welcoming registration area!
Open All Year
When you come into the Sallisaw/Fort Smith West KOA , we know you want value for your money. The registration area and store are open from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm daily. We are here to help make your stay enjoyable.
Nice, very nice! From the excitement of casinos to the intrigue of an archaeological site, the Sallisaw/Fort Smith West KOA offers a modern big rig and small rig campground with manicured grass, mature trees, beautiful flowers and super clean restrooms. This campground has RV sites and tent sites. Within a mile, there are 14 restaurants. If you're looking for campsites where you can get your satellite, a pull-thru shady site for your 45-foot rig with a trailer, a grassy dog walk for your pet or a site near the pool with access to 65 cable channels, Wi-Fi, and 50 amp, this KOA is the place for you. Check out the campground photos and links to area attractions at www.sallisawkoa.com. You may want to stay for several days!
- 50 Max Amp
- 85' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)