- We can't wait to welcome you!
- Relax by the Sparkling Pool
- Playground with plenty of space to run
- One room cabins for rustic camping
- Store, restrooms, laundry, and group room
- Cabins overlook catch & release pond
- Shopping for fun!
- Clean, 24 hour laundry
- Reserve the group room now
- We have the Basics and More
- Full size pool with umbrellas for shade
- Welcoming registration area!
Open All Year
When you come to the Sallisaw/Fort Smith West KOA , we want to help make your stay memorable.
Nice, very nice! This award-winning campground is a fantastic getaway and refuge. Discover attractions such as Cherokee Casino, Choctaw Casino, Sequoyah's Cabin, Cherokee Heritage Center and Spiro Mounds. Make the 23-mile jaunt to Fort Smith, and you'll find Fort Smith National Historic Site with Judge Parker's Courtroom, Fort Smith Trolley Museum and "Miss Laura's" Visitor Center. Just 30 minutes away, Van Buren offers a historic downtown with antique stores. This KOA has long angled sites, mature trees, superclean restrooms, a full-size pool, Cabins, open sites for satellite, a maze of secluded grassy walking trails, a large shady pet area, 65 channels of cable at most sites, free Wi-Fi and 14 restaurants within 2 miles! Piqued your interest yet? This KOA is the place for you. You'll want to stay for several days!
- 50 Max Amp
- 85' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)