- Motorcycle Clubs
- Planned Activities Available
- RV Clubs & Rallies
Lots to do & See in this beautiful region of Ontario. Hope you can join us for OUR 26th Season!
There are dozens of freshwater lakes within 10 minutes, including the world-renowned Georgian Bay. The various fish species include, small and large mouth bass, Northern Pike, Lake Trout, and Perch to name a few. Boat, motor and equipment rentals are available at marinas nearby. Canoe rentals are available at the campground.
Deer Run Golf Club - 18 hole championship course with a signature par-5 11th hole with an island green.
Seguin Valley Golf - located only 7 minutes from Parry sound KOA, 18 very unique holes
Parry Sound Golf and Country Club, 18 holes and includes driving range, 18 hole Delta Rocky Crest-Club Link, 18 hole. We will have a SWEET Deal with this golf course in 2015, ask us for details at the front desk.
Beaches and Waterfront
2 beautiful sandy beaches within 5 minutes, one has a free boat launch. The larger beach has a raft you can swim out to and docks you can fish or dive off of. Or simply, take a walk, ride, or swim along the picturesque Georgian Bay Waterfront Fitness Trail.
Trans Canada Trail/Seguin Trail
This trail is located at the back of the campground and is accessed directly from our campground. The trail can be used for hiking, mountain biking, and for ATV's. For all you "Tim Horton" enthusiasts, this same trail will take you only a short walk or ride on the trail for a great cup of coffee!
Just 10 minutes away you can visit downtown Parry Sound for unique gift items, antiques and souvenirs. Don't miss the brand new shops along the waterfront on Georgian Bay. While in Parry Sound we have a variety of stores available such as: groceries at No Frills, Home Hardware, Wal-Mart Superstore, Hart Department Store, Jay Set clothing outlet with quality high end name brands, Northern Reflections, Marks Work Warehouse, Pet Value, Canadian Tire, Home Depot & many more. Id be remiss if I didnt mention we also have groceries, souvenirs and ice cream as well as a great selection of unique gifts for that special someone ex. your house or pet sitter in our Canadiana Gift boutique right here on the premises at our KOA store. A Farmers Market takes place in Parry Sound on the Tuesdays of July & August from 10am-2pm in Market Square downtown. Another Farmers & Antique Market takes place in nearby Rosseau 20 minutes away from July 1-September 2 on Fridays from 9am-2pm.
Campground EventsListing Calendar
Bring a Friend for FREE Camping & Mud'n Fun ATVing
IT's OPENING WEEKEND!
- May 1-31
- Bring a friend who has never camped at Parry Sound KOA and you will each get one free night on this stay, when you each buy one night (two campsite purchases required) This is a Hot Deal-mention/use Code CK. This Bring a Friend Deal is good for the month of May. (some dates excluded)
- May 1-3
- Camping is covered so now fun is in order! Let's hit the trails together!Join us for some ATVing fun & camaraderie May 1-3. Come stay with us in in a deluxe or basic cabin or bring your RV out for the first time of the season! Ride with us as your guides during the day, come back & then join us for a relaxing campfire while hanging out with old & new friends! Ride directly from your cabin or site! You can even load up with Tim Horton's coffee each morning since its only a short drive by ATV thru the woods to goodies & gas! Call or email if you need further info. .
May 8-10 Big Weekend & Mother's Day - 2 Great Events in One!
- In order to get Saturday May 10th for a $10 donation to KOA Care Camps, you pay for Friday night. Donations to KOA Care Camps are appreciated as this is what this weekend is all about - HELPING KIDS WITH CANCER! These donations help kids go to summer camp & make "happy memories." Call early for your reservation because this is a GREAT deal. Movie, popcorn, Wagon Ride with $ donation.
- Treat your Mom to a weekend getaway in the fabulous Georgian Bay region! We will have a wagon ride aboard the Mother's Day Express, make a Mother''s Day craft and you can treat mom to a free game of mini golf. On Sunday, start Mom's Day off right by enjoying free coffee & sweets (for everyone) in the office. Come and celebrate Mom's day in relaxation mode! As our gift to your family, enjoy a late checkout until 4 pm, so you can enjoy the day together!
May 15-18 Heated Pool OPENS! May Long Weekend Celebration!
- Heated pool....here we come! Let's celebrate the long weekend & Queen Victoria's birthday together. Heated pool opens....and yes it's heated! Wacky golf, decorate your own sundae, movie and popcorn, a ride aboard the "John Deere Express" and more fun. A great excuse for a getaway for the first time this season or to try your new trailer out on its maiden voyage-not too far from home! Hope to see you for the fist long weekend of the summer! P.S. Don't forget to pack your bathing suits.
Bring a Friend & Get a FREE Site & Pools OPEN Weekend!
- May 1-31 (some dates excluded)
- Bring a friend who has never camped at Parry Sound KOA and you will each get one free night on this stay, when you each buy one night (two campsite purchases required) This is a Hot Deal-mention/use Code CK. This Bring a Friend Deal is valid for the month of May. (some dates excluded-see Hot Deal)
- Enjoy our heated pool with your friends during the days and relax around the fire at night. Take time out of your fast paced lives & make "Forever Memories" together that will last a lifetime.
June 19-21 Celebrate Dad like a "King" for Fathers Day!
- This weekend is all about your "cool" Dad. Kids stay free too! Kids will make a craft for dad, take dad on the "John Deere Express" thru the nature trails, treat dad to a free game of mini golf. Sunday morning bring your "king" to the office for a coffee & sweets on us & then enjoy the day together with a late checkout till 4 pm on Sunday as our gift to your family.
Meet Your Hosts
"Our Campers experience a "Northern" type setting while not having to drive more than 2 hours north of Toronto. Come marvel at our "Near North Starry Nights" as you relax & explore this unique area of Georgian Bay and it's 30,000 Islands!"
The Parry Sound KOA "is the best thing that could ever happen to us," Michelle Berry said of her family's purchase of their second generation campground. Michelle and Don and their two sons enjoy winter activities as a family and work together in the campground during the summer. "It really has been a good change."
They sold their family farm south of Toronto in 1999, and since her parents knew they were looking at resorts and other business opportunities, they approached the couple with the idea of buying the KOA. The deal came together in less than two months. Don had worked in the forestry division of the Ministry of Transportation, and Michelle was trained as a registered lab technologist.
The Berry's take pride in welcoming guests to a friendly and beautiful campground, and they live in a home they built on the grounds. They've made a lot of changes at the campground, including a new front office, new deluxe cabins (formerly called lodges), new computer systems & wifi, revamping the store & pool area, and adding a large recreation hall. Their boys are learning about the business and the values of hard work. They already talk about the day when they can run the campground, she added.
The family loves living north of Toronto, where they get a lot of snow and enjoy winter activities such as hockey, ice fishing and snowmobiling. "It is our family time," she said, adding that she and Don are also very involved as volunteers in the community.
Campers at the Parry Sound KOA really enjoy all the recreational opportunities associated with the prime campground location. Dozens of lakes surround us and famous Georgian Bay is only 10 minutes away...for all you fishing and boating enthusiasts The campground is right next to the Trans Canada/Seguin Trail, a multi-use trail that is open to four-wheelers, dirt bikes, walking, horseback riding and biking. The campground serves as a base for a variety of outdoor recreation enthusiasts who use the trail and or lakes that are so prevalent in our immediate area.