Campground EventsListing Calendar
July 18-August 10 35th Annual Festival of the Sound
- Use our campground as your home base for the festival and still enjoy a swim, campfire or R & R between venues
- Festival of the Sound is an Annual Summer Festival of Fine Music performed in live concerts on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay.This is year 35 for the festival and its promises to be bigger than ever before!
- For General Inquiries: 1-866-364-0061 / firstname.lastname@example.orgJennifer McGillivray, Executive Director: email@example.comAlison Scarrow, Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 25-27 Our 10th Annual Christmas in July!
- Who says Christmas only comes once a year?! Santa will be here 6 months early, so come and celebrate the holidays with us... stress free! "Deck your RV's with Bells & Holly" in other words...bring your christmas decorations and take part in our site, cabin, and lodge decorating contest-prizes. Bring your holiday spirit and participate in some fun holiday games! Kids can tell Santa if theyve been good or bad as they meet him by the pool! Moms can also get a mini manicure by Mrs. Claus (with donation to KOA Care Camps) as the kids play. Finally, end the night with our famous Illuminated Wagon Ride and ride through the park with Santa! Ho ho ho and Happy Holidays!
August 1-4 Tye Dye'n Good Tyme August Long Weekend!
- Lookout long weekend here comes some fun! We will be Tye Dyeing t-shirts.($10 all proceeds to KOA Care Camps) a great holiday keepsake and very fashionable too! We are going to have some crazy fun games, a ride thru the nature trails aboard the "John Deere Express" & more. Go KOA Go!!
August 8-10 RedNeck Camper Weekend is back!!
- Foot stompin" and knee slappin' good tyme is in order this weekend! Games with a twist, site decorating contest-prizes, dress up like your favourite "Duck Dynasty" character...uncle Si eat your heart out! Come have some crazy fun with us.
Boots N Spurs Live Rodeo Music Festival
Held at Foley Fairgrounds 2 km up the road from our campground. Stampede, Red Neck games, bronco riding, Live Music festival headlining- Beverley Mahood, Lindsay Broughton, Chelsey Crites and many more. A weekend of fun for the whole family. Also, here at the campground we are having Red Neck weekend so, just think of all the fun you will have camping with us and going to the festival up the road!
August 15-17 Our 5th Annual Candy Craziness Weekend!!
- Calling all sweet tooths! The Candy Craze is here again! We will have candy games galore, yummy Sundaze on Saturday, a donut eating contest,a candy scavenger hunt by flashlight to end the night and more. Dont forget to pack your toothbrushes!
Aug 22-24 25% OFF our 25th Anniversary Weekend!
- 25% off Fri Aug 22 & Sat Aug 23 -offer not valid with other discounts
- Join us for fun & food as we celebrate this milestone together. As a Thank you, Stay 2 nights & get 25% off both Friday & Saturday nights. Please dig out old pictures of your last stay(s) with us & bring a copy (if possible) to add to our scrapbook please. Celebrations include a "pig roast" complete with all the fixins' & much more! Since this anniversary weekend is back to back with our very popular Labour Day weekend festivities we are offering a "store & plug-in deal" to encourage our campers to take in both fun filled weekends! Keep your RV plugged in & on your site Sunday-Thursday for $8/night and just drive home and back again hassle free. All you have to do is lock your door at each end & think about food and clothes....no trailer hauling required! This weekend is as much for you "our valued camper" as it is for us, so come celebrate with us!
Aug 29-September 1 - Ghouls and Groove'n Good Time Weekend
- Halloween with Trick or Treating in the park, Corn Roast & DJ'd dance
- Consider joining us Aug.22-24th on our 25th Anniversary weekend as well and get in on the "store'n plug-in deal" we are offering as part of our 25th Anniversary Celebrations! See Aug.22-24 weekend above for details.
- This is an annual event held on Labour Day Weekend
- Dont miss this spooktacular weekend! Join in the fangtastic fun by decorating your sites and cabins with the spookiest decorations (prizes), and then change into your costumes for trick-or-treating thru the park at sites! The fun continues with games, Dons famous Corn Roast and end the summer with a professionally DJ'd dance by Encore DJ Entertainment in the Rec Hall!
September 12-14th - Value Kard Appreciation Weekend
- Value Kard Rewards members who camp September 12th & 13th receive ONE NIGHT FREE during their stay. Donations graciously accepted for KOA Care Camps and $ will be used to send children with cancer and their siblings to experience some fun times and make "happy memories" at camp.
October 3-5 Join us for ATV Fall Jam
- Spring Jam got snowed under so we decided to bring Fall Jam back!!
- Join us after the famous rumble ride for a bonfire right here at the campground.
- Come to Fall Jam & stay with us in your RV or in a deluxe or basic cabin! Ride hard during the day and then enjoy a relaxing campfire while hanging out with friends! The beauty is you only need to unload once if you stay here at the campground and you can drive back and forth with your ATV to the event headquarters which is located just 2km up the road. You can even load up with Tim Horton's coffee each morning since its only a short drive by ATV thru the woods to goodies and gas too! Call or email if you need further info. Cabins and sites still available.