Campground EventsListing Calendar
Spring Jam becomes Fall Jam
Due to the overwhelming amount of snow this winter season and the condition the trails will be in when we go into the melt down we have decided to post pone Spring Jam to Fall Jam Oct 3 and 4th. Registration will open late spring or early summer and info can be found at falljam.ca We are currently taking reservations for anyone wanting to stay with us in their own RV or in one of our deluxe or basic cabins. We have allot of new twists for our 14th Fall Jamboree! Stay tuned! Hope to hear from you
May 9-11 Free! Free! Free! (with donation) Big Weekend!
- Yes, with advance reservations, you will enjoy a Free night of camping on the 10th, NO kidding! In order to get Saturday May 10th free, you pay for Friday night. In other words, stay 2 nights for the price of one. Donations to KOA Care Camps are appreciated as this is what this weekend is all about - HELPING KIDS WITH CANCER! These donations help kids with cancer go to summer camp & make "happy memories." Call early for your reservation because this is a GREAT deal. Friday night relax at a movie with popcorn($donation). Coffee & sweets ($donation) Sunday am in the office, ice cream social ($ donation), ($ donation) "John Deere Express". (not valid with other discounts/offers)
May 16-19 Heated Pool OPENS! May Long Weekend Celebration!
- Heated pool....here we come! Let's celebrate the long weekend & Queen Victoria's birthday together. Heated pool opens....and yes it's heated! Wacky golf, decorate your own sundae, movie and popcorn, a ride aboard the "John Deere Express" and more fun. A great excuse for a getaway for the first time this season or to try your new trailer out on its maiden voyage-not too far from home! Hope to see you for the fist long weekend of the summer! P.S. Don't forget to pack your bathing suits.
May 30-Jun1 25% OFF Pool OPEN Weekend & BBQ Celebration!
- 25% off May 30th and May 31st
- Join us as we kick start our 25 th camping season of making "forever memories!" To celebrate our 25 th year we are offering 25%off May 30th & 31st all site types if you stay 2 or more nights on this weekend. Break out your RV and toys from storage and come play on/in the muddy trails for the weekend! Bring your ATV's and Side by Sides and ride the trails direct from your site during the day. Then Saturday night join us for a BBQ/bonfire for some stories & camaraderie as we roast s'mores & kick start the season together! Plus enjoy a late checkout till 4 pm on Sunday. Look for more special events every weekend this season if you can't make it this particular weekend. Aug 22-24 we are also offering 25% off on our Anniversary weekend, plus a store'n plug deal. (See Aug 22-24 date for details below)
- (this offer not valid with other discounts)
June 13-15 Celebrate Dad like a "King" for Fathers Day!
- This weekend is all about your "cool" Dad. Kids stay free too! Kids will make a craft for dad, take dad on the "John Deere Express" thru the nature trails, treat dad to a free game of mini golf. Sunday morning bring your "king" to the office for a coffee & sweets on us & then enjoy the day together with a late checkout till 4 pm on Sunday as our gift to your family.
June 27-July 1 - Red, White & Canada D'eh Long Weekend!
- Join us for our annual "Canada D'eh" decorated bicycle parade & dress up your dog parade, get tatooed, play games, race your minnow, a ride aboard the "John Deere Express" and just plain have fun! Canada D'eh events will also take place all D'eh in Parry Sound on July 1st with fireworks at dusk over Georgian Bay including the annual parade of boats on breathtaking Georgian Bay.
July 4-6 Crazy Games & Fun Galore Weekend!
- Bring your game face & team spirit. Anything goes this weekend. You can't even imagine how much fun we are going to have. Silly family pictures, minnow races, mismatched outfits are just a taste! Games,games and more games. fun for the whole family...so don't leave mom & dad sitting at their sites...bring them along!
July 10-13 Parry Sound Ribfest.... YUMMY!
- Get your taste buds dancing as you eat your way thru many different kinds of ribs. This lip smacking event takes places at the Bobby Orr community Centre in Parry Sound, more info at http://www.parrysoundribfest.com/
July 11-13- Our 6th Annual Wet'n Wild Weekend!
- Join us for gallons of fun! Come and get revenge on (Don) after last years soaking good time. Bring your water guns, super soakerz and water toys, and be prepared to get soaked! We will have water games, super-soaker fights and minnow races. Hop on the wagon for our Wet N Wild Wagon Ride. We DARE you to stay dry! Don't forget to pack your super soakerz!
July 18-20 - Art in the Park in Parry Sound at Market Square
Arts and Crafts vendors and Artisans showcase their imaginative creations, this is a judicated show, so only the best can have booth space. This is one of my favourite shows to roam around at and I have never come home empty handed.
July 18-August 10 35th Annual Festival of the Sound
- Use our campground as your home base for the festival and still enjoy a swim, campfire or R & R between venues
- Festival of the Sound is an Annual Summer Festival of Fine Music performed in live concerts on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay.This is year 35 for the festival and its promises to be bigger than ever before!
- For General Inquiries: 1-866-364-0061 / firstname.lastname@example.orgJennifer McGillivray, Executive Director: email@example.comAlison Scarrow, Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 25-27 Our 10th Annual Christmas in July!
- Who says Christmas only comes once a year?! Santa will be here 6 months early, so come and celebrate the holidays with us... stress free! "Deck your RV's with Bells & Holly" in other words...bring your christmas decorations and take part in our site, cabin, and lodge decorating contest-prizes. Bring your holiday spirit and participate in some fun holiday games! Kids can tell Santa if theyve been good or bad as they meet him by the pool! Moms can also get a mini manicure by Mrs. Claus (with donation to KOA Care Camps) as the kids play. Finally, end the night with our famous Illuminated Wagon Ride and ride through the park with Santa! Ho ho ho and Happy Holidays!
July 25-27 Country in the Woods Music Festival
- Location: Foley Fair Grounds, 2 km north of our campground on our road
- Big name headliners. For more info, click, http://www.countryinthewoods.com
- A free shuttle will be available from our campground all weekend long
August 1-4 Tye Dye'n Good Tyme August Long Weekend!
- Lookout long weekend here comes some fun! We will be Tye Dyeing t-shirts.($10 all proceeds to KOA Care Camps) a great holiday keepsake and very fashionable too! We are going to have some crazy fun games, a ride thru the nature trails aboard the "John Deere Express" & more. Go KOA Go!!
August 8-10 RedNeck Camper Weekend is back!!
- Foot stompin" and knee slappin' good tyme is in order this weekend! Games with a twist, site decorating contest-prizes, dress up like your favourite "Duck Dynasty" character...uncle Si eat your heart out! Come have some crazy fun with us.
August 15-17 Our 5th Annual Candy Craziness Weekend!!
- Calling all sweet tooths! The Candy Craze is here again! We will have candy games galore, yummy Sundaze on Saturday, a donut eating contest,a candy scavenger hunt by flashlight to end the night and more. Dont forget to pack your toothbrushes!
Aug 22-24 25% OFF our 25th Anniversary Weekend!
- 25% off Fri Aug 22 & Sat Aug 23 -offer not valid with other discounts
- Join us for fun & food as we celebrate this milestone together. As a Thank you, Stay 2 nights & get 25% off both Friday & Saturday nights. Please dig out old pictures of your last stay(s) with us & bring a copy (if possible) to add to our scrapbook please. Celebrations include a "pig roast" complete with all the fixins' & much more! Since this anniversary weekend is back to back with our very popular Labour Day weekend festivities we are offering a "store & plug-in deal" to encourage our campers to take in both fun filled weekends! Keep your RV plugged in & on your site Sunday-Thursday for $8/night and just drive home and back again hassle free. All you have to do is lock your door at each end & think about food and clothes....no trailer hauling required! This weekend is as much for you "our valued camper" as it is for us, so come celebrate with us!
Aug 29-September 1 - Ghouls and Groove'n Good Time Weekend
- Halloween with Trick or Treating in the park, Corn Roast & DJ'd dance
- Consider joining us Aug.22-24th on our 25th Anniversary weekend as well and get in on the "store'n plug-in deal" we are offering as part of our 25th Anniversary Celebrations! See Aug.22-24 weekend above for details.
- This is an annual event held on Labour Day Weekend
- Dont miss this spooktacular weekend! Join in the fangtastic fun by decorating your sites and cabins with the spookiest decorations (prizes), and then change into your costumes for trick-or-treating thru the park at sites! The fun continues with games, Dons famous Corn Roast and end the summer with a professionally DJ'd dance by Encore DJ Entertainment in the Rec Hall!
September 12-14th - Value Kard Appreciation Weekend
- Value Kard Rewards members who camp September 12th & 13th receive ONE NIGHT FREE during their stay. Donations graciously accepted for KOA Care Camps and $ will be used to send children with cancer and their siblings to experience some fun times and make "happy memories" at camp.
October 3-5 Join us for ATV Fall Jam
- Spring Jam got snowed under so we decided to bring Fall Jam back!!
- Join us after the famous rumble ride for a bonfire right here at the campground.
- Come to Fall Jam & stay with us in your RV or in a deluxe or basic cabin! Ride hard during the day and then enjoy a relaxing campfire while hanging out with friends! The beauty is you only need to unload once if you stay here at the campground and you can drive back and forth with your ATV to the event headquarters which is located just 2km up the road. You can even load up with Tim Horton's coffee each morning since its only a short drive by ATV thru the woods to goodies and gas too! Call or email if you need further info. Cabins and sites still available.