- Large Back In Sites
- Play 'n Stay in a Cedar or Pine Log Camping Cabin including small fridge
- Pets Welcome! They Love Camping Too!
- Our heated pool is waiting for you
- Spoil Yourself Rotten in a Deluxe Cabin(formerly called Lodges)
- Large Spacious Pull Through Sites
- Great Catch for Seasoned fisherman June 1st, 2013
- Ride the Trails Direct from our Park
- Rent our Deluxe 35 foot Trailer (upgraded recently)
- Rock Crawlin Fun-Labour Day Weekend
- Christmas in July Wagon Ride-all lit up!
- Sunset at Rankin Lake Beach
Open May 1 - October 13
Is this cold weather forcing you to "day dream" of camping & warmer days ahead? We can rectify that. Call or click to make instant reservations & come help us celebrate our 25th year of making camping memories together!
Seventy-five acres of natural paradise awaits you less than two hours north of Toronto in the heart of Georgian Bay Country, the world's largest freshwater archipelago—home to 30,000 islands. Settle into a spacious open or wooded site among windswept pines and nature at its finest. Feel the sun tickle your face and warm your soul by day, then gather by the fire and marvel at the "Near North" starry skies by night. ATV and nature trails are accessed directly from your site. Enjoy the heated pool, trampoline, mini golf, gift boutique, wagon rides, bingo, two nearby sandy beaches, playgrounds and more! Fishing and golfing are nearby. Keep in touch via free Wi-Fi. The KOA staff can reserve a cruise aboard the Island Queen or direct you to the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame. Get a dose of culture during the annual Festival of the Sound. Come see how this KOA "rocks!"
Camp K-9 - "Calling all four legged campers!" Tell your owners that you can stretch your legs in our off-leash zone. There is plenty of room for you to play and exercise, while your master sits and relaxes and chats with fellow pet owners.
Parry Sound KOA...brings back the hardware! We are recipients of the coveted Founder's Award for Superior Customer Service & also the President's Award for excellent facility and brand recognition. We also won the "Tourism of the Year Award" presented by the Georgian Bay and Area Chamber of Commerce. Parry Sound KOA is consistently committed to ensuring our guests have a GREAT camping experience and thus has become the campground of choice by campers far and wide.
Your Hosts: Don, Michelle, Devan & Tristan welcome you whenever possible.
- 50 Max Amp
- 90' Max Length
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)