Local Area Attractions
1. Snowy Peaks Winery - Estes Park - 970-586-2099 - www.snowypeakswinery.com
2. Ten Bears Winery - Laporte - 970-566-4043 - www.tenbearswinery.com
3. Trail Ridge Winery - Loveland - 970-635-0949
4. Valley of the Wind Winery - Loveland - 970-461-1885 - www.valleyofthewind.com
5. Zephyr Cellars - Loveland - 970-635-0949
Shambhala Mountain Center & The Great Stupa
Address: 4921 County Rd. 68-C Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545
Phone: (970) 881-2184 Phone 800: 1-888-STUPA-21
Attracting thousands of visitors a year from all over the world, The Great Stupa of Dharmakaya is the largest and most elaborate example of Buddhist sacred architecture in North America. After 14 years of construction, the Stupa was formally opened to the public in August of 2001.
Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
Address: 2519 South Shields #115 Fort Collins, CO 80526
Phone: (970) 484-7756
The Rocky Mountain Raptor Program encourages stewardship of heritage resources through excellence in raptor rehabilitation, education and research.
Colorado Eagles Pro Hockey, LLC
Address: 1625 Pelican Lakes Point, Suite 100 Windsor, CO 80550
The Colorado Eagles play in the Central Hockey League. They are considered one of the premier minor league franchises in the nation.
1. Drake Road Farmers' Market - 802 W. Drake - 970-218-5521 - www.drakeroadfarmersmarket.com
2. Fort Collins Farmers' Market - 215 E. Foothills Parkway - www.fortcollinsfm.com
3. Larimer County Farmer's market - 200 W. Oak - 970-498-6000 - www.larimercountyfarmersmarket.colstate.edu