Local Area Attractions
Don't miss Fort Collins if you are visiting the great state of Colorado! There are lots of fun things for the entire family to do within 1 hour of Fort Collins Lakeside KOA including: Fort Collins Old Town, Poudre Canyon, Estes Park, Denver, Laramie & Cheyenne.
Bellvue-Watson Fish Hatchery
Information and educational material.
"Feed the Fish" fish food dispensers.
The Bellvue-Watson Hatchery & Rearing Unit, a cold water facility, raises rainbow trout, rainbow/cutthroat trout hybrids, cutthroat trout, splake and brown trout. The Watson Lake Rearing Unit raises approximately 300,000 catchable trout each year, and the Bellvue Fish Hatchery annually raises approximately 1.5 million sub-catchable trout.
1. Anheuser-Busch Tour Center - 2351 Busch Drive - 970-490-4691 - www.budweisertours.com
2. CB & Potts - 1427 W. Elizabeth St. - 970-221-5954 - www.cbpotts.com
3. Coopersmith's Pub & Brewing - 5 Old Town Square - 970-498-0483 - www.coopersmithspub.com
4. Equinox Brewing Company - 133 Remington St. - 970-484-1368 - www.equinoxbrewing.com
5. Fort Collins Brewery - 1020 Lincoln Ave - 970-472-1499 - www.fortcollinsbrewery.com
6. Funkwerks - 1900 E. Lincoln Ave, Unit B - 970-482-3865 - www.funkwerks.com
7. New Belgium Brewing Co - 500 Linden St. - 970-221-0524 - www.newbelgium.com
8. Odell Brewing Co. - 800 E. Lincoln - 970-498-9070 - www.odellbrewing.com
9. Pateros - 242 N. College, Unit B - 970-484-7222 - www. pateroscreekbrewing.com
Cache la Poudre River Canyon
Take 14 West into the mountains off of Highway 287. The Poudre Canyon is a narrow verdant canyon, approximately 40 mi (64 km) long, on the upper Cache la Poudre River (called the "Poudre" for short, which locals pronounce as "Pooder") in Larimer County, Colorado. The canyon is a glacier-formed valley through the foothills of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains northwest of Fort Collins. The Poudre is Colorado's only nationally designated "wild and scenic" river. Highway 14 is designated a Colorado Scenic and Historic Byway between Fort Collins and Walden. Hiking, picnicking, winter sports, hunting, fishing, whitewater rafting & wildlife viewing await you.
Cheyenne Frontier Days
Cheyenne Frontier Days is the world's largest outdoor rodeo and Western celebration. Experience the best of the West with daily rodeos, nightly concerts and much more!
Note: This rodeo is the largest in the US and for hundreds of miles around, all campgrounds and lodging are filled for this event. If you are planning on coming to our area during the rodeo (always during the last half of July), make your reservations EARLY.
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
See the Colorado State University campus, take in a sporting event or CSU Summer Café' Theatre.
Local Area EventsListing Calendar
Colorado State University Graduation
Congratulations to all the graduates and families! Make your reservations early for this popular weekend.
Colorado Brewer's Fest 2014
Enjoy beer, food and live music!