Our summer weekends are filled with activities on the campground.
All kinds available! Rated best trout fishing in the East by Field and Stream Magazine. Lots of great limestone streams home to native trout. Great fly fishing areas. Lake fishing in Bald Eagle State Parks Sawyer Dam, a 14,000 acre lake. Also a great place for boating and water skiing. State Fishing Hatchery provides a self-guided tour of the life cycle of a fish.
Amish and Farmers Markets
Every Wednesday in Belleville there is a very large Amish market and auction. This is a fun way to interact with the Pennsylvania Amish, and get to taste their foods, view and buy their wonderful crafts. Every Wednesday and Saturday in Bellefonte Historic downtown there is a Farmers Market.
SUMMER SEASON BEGINS!!
- FREE Hayrides every night!
- Pizza and Wings delivered to your site Friday Nights!
- FREE Movie every Friday Night!
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL every Saturday Night!
- FREE Pancakes every Sunday Morning!
Fall Is Penn State Football!
Check out our PSU Football Packages. Don't miss the great Sunday Breakfast Buffet football weekends in September and October.
- September 6-7 PSU vs Eastern Michigan
- September 13- 14 PSU vs Virginia
- September 20-21 PSU vs Kent State
- October 11-12 PSU vs Michigan
- November 1-2 PSU vs Illinois
- November 15-16 PSU vs Purdue
- November 22-23 PSU vs Nebraska